Parttime Sales Assistant (8-16 Hours/Week)
Company Sales Intern
Uni-Life is a student recruitment, onboarding,and retention tool that helps universities give students a better experience. We connect students to fellow students, events, activities, associations, and other opportunities on campus to help students get settled and feel connected.
Recently, Uni-Life has also expanded to working with companies to help connect students to recruitment opportunities, and this is where we’re looking for your help!
You wake up and grab your morning coffee. You start your day either at home or at our co—working office Space in Amsterdam West. You first check if any crucial emails have come in the previous night. Luckily there haven’t, but you still go through your inbox and see which emails you must reply to. After working through those you open up Hubspot. There are 15 tasks that you planned to go through today.
As you are about halfway, the sales team excitingly disturbs you that yet another meeting with a prospective client has been set, Woohoo!
You finish the rest of the tasks and then conduct research on the new prospective client to make sure the sales team knows everything there is to know about the prospect. The clock hits 12:00, and that can only mean one thing; it’s time for a break.
After Lunch, you conduct country research adding 15-30 new companies to Hubspot. At the same time, your LinkedIn is notifying you that you have a new connection or message. You briefly tend to that. To round off the day you meet with the sales team to discuss any issues and next steps. Before you head off, finish the remaining HubSpot tasks to ensure you are on track for tomorrow.
You end the day on a high. You are the power in the sales wheel. You are the one who finds energy in researching and becoming an expert in the university world of multiple countries. Getting things done is easy for you. You are someone who doesn’t fall behind but also isn’t afraid to go the extra mile.
- Support the sales manager in managing the sales pipeline
- Research and contact new potential companies
- Update & maintain all tasks on HubSpot
- Meet with certain new leads
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 15EUR per hour compensation
- Lots of responsibility from the first day
- Work in a young team full of enthusiastic co-workers
- 30 paid holidays (based on a full year contract)
- Budget for personal development
- Possibility of becoming a full-time employee at the end of the internship
Uni-Life is an EdTech start-up that was founded in 2018 by two Dutch/international students. Since then, it’s been a very exciting journey for us. What began as a small idea to improve student experience has now turned into an international platform used by tens of thousands of students across some of the biggest universities.
Uni-Life gives universities the tools & insights to boost student engagement. We offer that through our data-driven platform and our community team. With Uni-Life you’ve got one platform that brings together all social activities on campus, from events to communities to meet-ups. Our mission is to become the ultimate student engagement platform and work with universities across the world.
Recently, Uni-Life has started working with companies as well to connect students to recruitment opportunities. This is where you’ll be supporting us.
We have a very open work culture and care deeply about creating a positive and inclusive working environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing their ideas.
- You speak both Dutch and English proficiently.
- Available from November for a period of at least six months;
- Available at least 1-2 days a week;
- Current student at a higher education institution; able to live and work in The Netherlands without company visa sponsorship
- You are excited to work in a start-up environment;
- You are a social team player, who finds it easy to talk to new people and establish strong relationships. You are well-spoken and have no issue getting a message across. You are an outgoing and enthusiastic individual who is an organized and structured worker;
- You have excellent communication skills, both orally and written
Soort dienstverband: Stage
Contractduur 6 maanden
Salaris: €15,00 per uur
Verwacht aantal uur: 12 per week
- Budget voor professionele ontwikkeling
- Telefoon van de zaak
Soorten aanvullende vergoedingen:
- Are you currently enrolled as a student at a Dutch university or hogeschool?
- Nederlands (Vereist)
- Engels (Vereist)
Werklocatie: Hybride werken in 1061 AG Amsterdam