Vanguard Logistics
3,6 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Reviews voor Vanguard Logistics in Verenigde Staten

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,5Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
55 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 62 reviews

Fun and exciting place to move up in the world

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
The company has improved throughout the years and I can say proudly that working here has been getting better and much more fun! Highly recommended!!!

Overall nice place

Nice coworkers, good Work life balance, no micro managing. Pay is decent .some opportunity for growth once in a blue moon. Sorry for those who had bad experiences here.

Good work life balance

Great job

Great l place to work! I hated to leave but received an offer to move out of state. Relaxed environment where management does not micromanage. I felt accomplished working here.

Pluspunten

Everyone is nice, relaxed environment

Minpunten

Some of the employees are rude. Not a lot maybe one or two.

Good job

I was there wen Caterpillar was there. Overall good company with good people and good management. Good hours and good work. Easy work and helpful people.

Pettiness and disorganized

Team members hoarded their work and knowledge of the job, I received limited training but was expected to go above and beyond. My supervisor was busy in the phone everyday cause she was having an affair

Pluspunten

Manager was understanding and tried her best to keep the team motivated

High turnover rate/limited training
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

NO patience, the willingness to help employees grow. They let people fail. Not a great place to work. I think if they had different management it would be different.

Vanguard Logistics is terrible! Waste of time

Vanguard is not a solid place to work long term. There is no room for growth, limited training, over loaded work load for shift and pay, untrustworthy management, no loyalty within co-workers, Managers micromanage if they dislike you, terrible insurance, payscale and raise is based on your culture.

Great work place

There is a chance for advancement Everyone is friendly Company does things to help promote happy employees (has a social committee) Gives back to the community Management is there to help
Was deze review waardevol?

It's nice place to work with great co-workers

Worked for a long time. The company expanded a lot within the last 15 years or so. Now they have lost quite a bit of employee and stumbled on a system change project, but it's still a great place to work

I loved working for Vanguard

Coming in in the morning getting on my computer and getting started with my day . I learned basically everything that I know, I went in there with a blank slate came out in 20 years of knowledge. Hovering management, but everybody seem to get along well Vanguard is a New Zealand company that was sold to man From the Middle East about 10 years ago

Work

Cool company to work for to get experience in the logistics field. I would recommend anyone to work there, but you must be ready to learn something new everyday

Import Crew member

Not everyone wanted to do the job as much as myself. It was hard on my body and very hard on work/life balance. I didn't feel I was compensated enough for my efforts, but the company could only do so much with the help that it had.

terrible work environment

stressful work environment. no training. bad management. no team building. no structure. no policy procedures. no employee appreciation. the whole morale is terrible.
Was deze review waardevol?

The more you do. You are rewarded with more work.

Not the best I've worked for, Just convenient. Work morale could be better. If everyone felt they were appreciated. People stay because they are comfortable. I feel as though there are better opportunities out there.

Freeway close.

No pay increases. Not even cost of living. Over 6 years
Was deze review waardevol?

Company facing closing the door soon.

Company gave most jobs to India, and eliminated many detain the US. Import dept closed in Chicago. And most people still there are considered “go between”
Was deze review waardevol?

Very good company to work for

Vanguard is a good company to work for and treats the hardworking employees fairly. Very busy company and a lot of phone work but it allows you the chance to prove your competency

Good Company

Hardworking and relaxed

My typical day day was to lift heavy boxes, make sure the quantity of all different products were there and label them to be shipped to certain destinations. I learn that Its better to take your time and get it right the first time then to rush it and make a possible mistake. The management at the job was very supportive and motivational. Everyone in the workplace was friendly with one another and helped whenever they could. The hardest thing about the work place was from time to time someone would call out last minute and others would have to pick up slack that would slow the flow of the work place. The most enjoyable thing about the work place was that it was always a forward moving environment.

very positive work place

Minpunten

last minute call outs of others

Great Place to work

Great Management team, flexible schedule. Would have stayed but there was not much room to move up. Inside sales was not for me. Fun work environment.

Boring

The job super easy but very boring you cant talk or listen to music. The managers or always breathing down your neck. They don't like to give raises. The only good part about it was the coworkers. Most of them are cool

Co workers

Boring
Was deze review waardevol?

A basic day at work. Microscopic

Vanguard Logistics is a rather amazning to be employed by. It is straight to the point. You are able to think outside the box and challenge yourself. They brought myself in as a logistics coordinator and built a I.T. Business Analyst in the end.
Was deze review waardevol?

Not employed long enough to cast information

I was employed for just about a year and really don't feel I could share a complete review, and be fair with proper pros or con's.never met with higher ups.

Building lock down

meet more of management
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Vanguard Logistics. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering