Urban Outfitters Inc.
3,5 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Reviews over Salaris en arbeidsvoorwaarden bij Urban Outfitters Inc.

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

460 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 2.028 reviews

Creatieve winkel

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Dit was de meeste creatieve winkel waar ik heb mogen werken. Ik heb de opbouw van de winkel mogen meemaken en ook internationale kunst artiesten mogen ontmoeten. Super leuke collega's gehad, waarvan de meeste ook in de creatieve wereld zitten. Mijn typische werkdag was dat ik er altijd best vroeg moest zijn. Helaas werd er niet altijd rekening gehouden met mijn schoolrooster. Waardoor ik soms zowel op school als op het werk moest zijn. Hier heb ik helaas ook niet veel geleerd in mijn vakgebied, wel heb ik geleerd hoe het eigenlijk te werk gaat in een kledingwinkel.

Slecht met roosters

Busy

Can be stressful at times and the shift would often be really long, but overall the pay was good considering you get free accommodation at food, however the accommodation is very basic. But the location is beautiful and the weather was really good when there so I would often go to the beach in my spare time.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fausses promesses et mauvaise direction

La direction est vraiment nul, ils sont gentils face à vous et vous promettent pleins d’avantages futurs, mais dans votre dos ils vous dénigrent. Ayant fait plusieurs années parmi eux et ayant monté les échelons, j’ai tout vu et entendus, il n’y a aucun respect dans cette entreprise, vous êtes un numéro. La seule bonne chose est les amitiés que vous formez dans le staff. Environnement très toxique à long terme
Was deze review waardevol?

Super fun, challenging environment with a few downsides

Overall, I loved working at Urban. Our customers were great and very low maintenance, easy to please. It was super busy a lot of the time but it made the time go fast. Our associates were always pretty great and I think we really did consider each other to be a kind of family.As a manager, I felt that the company cared about challenging and developing me and I learned so much while I was there that I can carry to other types of jobs. The only thing that was rough is that there was always so much work to do and it felt like either not enough time or not enough people to get it done, or both (especially after covid hit). Everyone tried their best but intermittent burnout was very familiar to most of us managers, and probably some of the associates, too. But, I usually felt that the the management team supported each other as best we could.I felt that the company paid me fairly well, and we had access to decent benefits. I only left because I decided that the opportunities for growth were not for me, but they could definitely be good options for someone else.

n/a

urban outfitters was a fun place to work at, good people, but pay is low and not worth the amount of time/energy you actually put into the job discount is nice thoooo
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Chill and fun

It all really depends on your coworkers and management, but where I work at everyone is super nice and fun, they make it enjoyable.Only thing is breaks are pretty short if you work 6 hours or less
Was deze review waardevol?

Somewhat fun environment but bad hours and wages

The environment was somewhat fun, I worked at a mall so you got to see and meet many people although the organization and set up of hourly rotations was odd. The wage and breaks you got were not fully worth it.

Urban Outfitters

Good for college students who are looking for work during the semester. Pay is not good, but not horrible either. Everyone was very welcoming to all new employees

Flexible schedule

low pay
Was deze review waardevol?

Chill workplace if you land the right managers, AMAZING discount

Tends to get pretty busy at the store because it's so popular, which means it's going to take a lot of time and patience cleaning up. Management is really understanding of time off and having to call in. Most enjoyable part of the job is the discount, so worth it.

Warehouse

Poor Management. Unprofessional, apathetic, hostile, POOR COMMUNICATION, boondoggling, no problem resolution, play favorites, take advantage of associates, inconsistant, poor time off related benefits.Will "train" for MONTHS for advancement with no raise or promotion. Management partakes in gossip and bullying.H.R. more concerned with "fun days" than actual issues. Company more concerned with getting new automated location going instead taking care of their associates.HIGH turnaround. Work is what is to be expected for warehouse.

Super

Super entreprise, juste la paille n’est pas bonne.

Tenue relax

Le salaire

Fun part time job

This is the perfect for students looking for a part time job with flexible hours. I was easily able to set the hours I wanted to work and my managers followed them fully.

Pluspunten

Good employee discount on items
Was deze review waardevol?

Very fun workplace especially with coworkers and managers, feels like you are hanging out with your friends

I love everything about the job, super easy, fun, the only thing that is bad is the pay. Such a huge company and the pay is not good. Would recommend this job if you just want to have an easy job, not a job to pay bills

Pluspunten

fun and friendly work environment

hourly pay

Awful

Management was terrible, sometimes you would be left on the tills all day serving customers without a break. Very little empathy from management. Incredibly gossipy judgmental environment and very stressful as its a very busy store. Can wear whatever you like, they were very relaxed about what you wear. The pay was awful, at the time I was working here they paid me below minimum wage. I wasn't entitled to holiday pay either as I was on a 0 hours contact, they convinced this was better upon interview and guaranteed I would work at least 4 days a week. They'd move my days off with little notice and take days away. Awful company to work for.

Pluspunten

Wear whatever you like, good staff discount

Minpunten

Long hours, stressful work environment, rubbish pay, poor management
Was deze review waardevol?

Quite enjoy working there - shame they closed the night shift down. Managers and instructors were quite decent. All the stuff was nice and friendly. Overtime was available and payed properly; breaks paid as well.

chill job but awful pay

they pay awful considering how much money this company makes they just throw discounts on you instead. i stay because i love the people but we deserve so much better. overall though it's not worth it.

Pluspunten

good discount, good people, easy

Minpunten

awful pay it's not worth it

Creative but exhausting environment

I’ve worked with the company for almost 4 years, starting as sales associate and ending as the visual merchandising manager. The creative parts of the job were exciting and rewarding, but it was incredibly challenging to get projects done within the expected time frame. There were often way too many task thrown on us by upper management, so visual aspects had to get pushed aside in order to juggle everything else (processing shipment, online orders, markdowns, etc). There are a lot of opportunities to make monthly bonuses, the employee discount is awesome, and the benefits for full-time is nice. Ive had both great and terrible experiences with various store managers. The best ones were internal hires, probably due to the lack of training provided to anyone in a management position. You’re pretty much expected to train yourself, unless your lucky enough to be mentored by someone in your store. Overall I’ve been able to grow my career with Urban Outfitter’s and have made some amazing friends, but it is tiring AF.

pretty good

was pretty good working there, it is easy to meet new people and the work environment is very nice. nevertheless, cool clothes and good music. would say it's not bad
Was deze review waardevol?

Great place to work! Amazing coworkers and management but little hours

Great place to work and great coworkers however, very little hours since the staff is humungous !!! It’s a great first job/ casual job but it’s definitely not part time and definitely not the best if you want to make a lot of money

Good discounts

No hours

Fun Place to Work

Enjoyed working there. Great benefits and huge discounts on merchandise. Management was nice and understanding, thought mightve been because I was a seasonal hire.

decent place to work

General picking/packing/receiving work. Easy work and laidback environment. You have one 25 min break and then your 30 minute lunch. Good benefits, decent pay. Overall a good place to work at, however, it felt like high school with all the drama and rumors that were spread around.

Pluspunten

Nice break room, laidback management

Drama
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Urban Outfitters Inc.. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering