Upwork
4,0 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews
Functie
Locatie
Alle 1.062 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Het is online werk, dus in principe kan iedereen er werken die er zin in heeft
Bedrijfscultuur
Client respect and quick communication with no unexpected behavior such as promising and not fulfilling deadlines. The company has a plan to help on some cases but when it gets out of hand normally the freelancer looses.
Pluspunten
Helps you keep up by learning something new during the working process.
Minpunten
Some clients will be annoying but that is part of life.
Bedrijfscultuur
Upwork has given me the flexibility to work when it is convenient for me. As a single mother of 4 teenagers, I love being able to be at all of my kids' functions and drive them all around and then work when I have downtime. Upwork has been a great way to earn some money and not completely disrupt my family life.
Very flexible.
Minpunten
Constantly applying for new work.
Bedrijfscultuur
I love working at upwork. I get to communicate with tons of people and experience work without stress. I do this so as to increase my learning my learning aptitude.
Pluspunten
Relaxed anfmd work at home
Bedrijfscultuur
Excellent place for the freelancers. Patience is the key for the new commers. Do not giveup if you cannot find the job quickly always be positive and keep applying foe the jobs.
Excellent payment structure.
Unstable monthly income.
Was deze review waardevol?
Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt
Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen
Bedrijfscultuur
I started my freelance career at upwork and have made a successful lifestyle with this company. It has been a pleasure working here and their payment system is very secure.
Bedrijfscultuur
There are lots of computation but in term of Android development or digital marketing it's easy any one can get paid from upwork. But in terms of graphic design not good.
Work from anywhere
Paid
Bedrijfscultuur
I started a few months ago. At first everything fine, no issues. Then I had a client that disappeared and did not pay for my work. I contacted the UpWork team but there was no help. Basically they said I was not covered by their Hourly Protection policy and was just advice to let it go (lost money). Really no advice for further actions. There are no options to even report the fraud on the page. The system is messed up, most of my clients complain about the system, which makes me look unprofessional due to UpWork error (sudden refunds for example). Also, I have another client, where payments are coming randomly. Nothing was chosen by the client. There are plenty of other platforms, do not choose this one!
Flexible
System, security
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoy the flexibility to work remote and collaborate with varying clients to maintain/up skill my core competencies. This is a freelance platform therefore if you possess a particular skill-set especially if you’re unemployed during the pandemic you can amplify your craft through Upwork.
Remote
Bedrijfscultuur
Here is a good freelance platform where you can work remotely. I like work as a freelancer on this platform because it puts the price on quality. Also recommend for anyone who wants to become a freelancer to join to them.
Bedrijfscultuur
I am still a newbie in the world of freelancing and upwork was the first site that I tried. Been hearing a lot of good reviews about this platform so I also tried my luck. It is kinda difficult to adjust and get clients at first but if you have patience and perseverance, you will get the recognition that you deserve. The rising badge also helped me a lot as I had the opportunity to send a lot of proposals and also given free connects. This platform is highly recommended to anyone who wants to work from home and have legit clients and pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
The worst middle man company I've seen to work with. They really don't care about their freelancers. They will ask you a ton of official document, even more than your government will to get paid, spending hours doing paperwork for them. Also, you have no way to reach them voice to voice. They act like a remote god, you play their game or, you forgot about getting paid.Furthermore, they will never stand on your side if you have a dispute with a client.Their fees are insane ! 20% on each contract for 0 added value.Stay away. There is plenty of better freelance platform to work with.
Minpunten
Non trustworthy middle man, insanely expensive
Bedrijfscultuur
Upwork is a place where I could do work a freelancer. It is very easy for me to continue my study and do jobs at the same time by the help of upwork.
Freelance
Bedrijfscultuur
Lately there are a lot of jobs that I spend my connects and my time applying for that Upwork takes down afterwards due to "terms and conditions" problems on their end. At first I got 2 jobs immediately, but lately the only responses I seem to get are from "scams".Super disappointing, however, it could be due to the pandemic. They are better than another that I recently tried.
Pluspunten
work from home, at your own pace.
Minpunten
applications submitted vs. job offers
Bedrijfscultuur
Upwork permette ai liberi professionisti di mettere le proprie competenze a disposizione del mercato e imprenditori da tutto il mondo, tutelando entrambe le parti ed offrendo buone condizioni per creare ottime opportunità di collaborazione lavorative. Inizialmente non è facile, ma dopo le prime collaborazioni andate a buon fine, si viene premiati positivamente dall'algoritmo. Upwork ha ottime prospettive, in quanto offre un servizio all'altezza, in un mercato che purtroppo fa ancora abbastanza fatica a crescere in Italia.
Bedrijfscultuur
I love the Upwork community support and the management staff as they are always there to help freelancers with any issue they may face during the onboarding process and during your daily duties.
Flexibility
Minpunten
High fees on non enterprise contracts
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard to get a job and I am very disappointed in myself that I have no experience with any clients up to now. I am hoping that upwork clients would give chances to freelancer with no experience and endorsement.
Hourly job
Minpunten
Limited being a newbie freelancer
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a flexible way to make money online. It's very competitive though, and you have to bid for each job. Paying for connects so that you can actually bid for a job is a pain but it's not that expensive.
Bedrijfscultuur
Upwork now a days very popular in all over the world it made you self-made person. As entrepreneur and skilled level can grasp your creative thoughts on the Internet.world slowly becomes in technology. People can make thier earnings with thier skills which they have or they learned from other insitute or by own. Upwork can fulfill your dreams if you are hard working and compansionate about your work.
Online work
Minpunten
Deadlines, client satisfaction, work problems.
Bedrijfscultuur
Upwork is an amazing company to work for. Leadership is focused on our customers and solving their problems, promoted healthy and positive culture, cares about employees, creates clarify on where we're going. Team is supportive, smart and empathetic. And we are on an honorable mission that actually helps people.
Pluspunten
Great culture, mission, work culture, compensation and benefits
Nothing thus far
Bedrijfscultuur
Great to work at. Compared to many other freelancing platforms, Upwork is great. There are great jobs with good pay. Some industries are saturated, mine is not.
Good jobs
Minpunten
Some clients want to pay bottom prices that make no sense
  1. Reviews van medewerkers