Taco Bell
3.5 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Taco Bell Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

12 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 32,543 reviews

Fijne werkgever

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Een werkgever waar je altijd mogelijkheid hebt om door te groeien als je dit zelf wilt. Hard werken, maar super leuke sfeer om in te werken

Very stressful. Overworked & underpaid. Unreliable management

I felt like the boss didn’t care how things ran she caused drama I learned good skills but I will NEVER work @Taco Bell or any fast food joint again.

1st job in 15 months

Minpunten

Overworked, promised a gift card for covering a non scheduled shift, never received it
Was deze review waardevol?

Eerst gezellige sfeer daarna heel snel achteruit gegaan

10/10 would NOT recommend

This job sucks I was paid unfairly they didn’t even give me over 6 months worth personal time off that’s 10 whole pay checks I didn’t get any personal time off and the managers are disrespectful they would feather crack jokes and make fun of somebody and yell at them then actually train them. I was working here for almost 2 years and hated the way I was being treated for so long and I was making the least in my store and I have some of the most experience DO NOT WORK HERE.

Was deze review waardevol?

They are a fast working place!! Thats for sure

They are fast workers, and they do things right and on time.The hardest part of the job is making the food, but your just making tacos. The most enjoyable part about work, is that I get everthing done, then i go home.

Breaks when needed

Health Care
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

The taco Bell on 6715 airline Dr Metairie la 70003

That Taco Bell on airline by the skate area have a rgm that soo rude that she ran some good manager away and employee because the way she talk to ppl and never at wrk when u need her and when her # go down that when she want to send u nasty axx text message she very unprofessional and unappreciative that not good place to wrk at
Was deze review waardevol?

Good

Great manager interview was good timing and hours was available and over was open. Co-workers were friendly. And schedule was good worked around my time
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive fun place to work

A typical day at Taco Bell is pretty fast pace food prep cleaning and teamwork . teaching and learning different things daily a overall nice place to work for teens and young adults.

Fast Paced Shifts

Scheduling
Was deze review waardevol?

Honestly i don't know. I've worked for this co.pant so long it comes at ease. After 22 years it's basically a life time. Take it as u see it. I enjoy it.

N/a

N/a

Fun

I had fun working there and learned alot.People were easy to work with, Management was great.We always worked together. The job always got done even if we were short handed.

Fun

Average
Was deze review waardevol?

It was a fun working atmosphere.

The customers were wonderful I had a great relationship with all the manager's and my co-workers.I truly enjoyed my experience with taco bell. It was like we built a family with each other. That type of atmosphere is what I'm comfortable with.

Offer benefits

No breaks

Okay

This specific Taco Bell is very unprofessional and unfair. Since it was my first job they tried to cheat me with my pay very unfair very unprofessional.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Taco Bell. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering