Sungevity
3,4 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Sungevity Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,4Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 91 reviews worden getoond

Leuke werkgever, maar matige voorwaarden

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Leuke tijd gehad. Hele leuke start in duurzaamheid. Voorwaarden kunnen veel beter.

Great Company!

Great company to work for. People care about you and want the best. Management expressed much appreciation in your work and helped motivate you to get to the next level. Everyone loved working there. Too bad company went bankrupt during pre-IPO stage.

They went bankrupt

We were lied to right up until the very end. They told us how great the company was doing for weeks/months just prior to the bankruptcy. Then one day there was a YouTube meeting and a majority of the employees were laid off on the same day. As a result, I did not get my sick or PTO time paid out!

sales

Very nice environment to work in . Nice colleagues and open management

Not a Chance

Realistic goals with unrealistic timeframes. At the mercy if decisions made from higher up causing lost jobs and opportunities. Communications to employee force was on a need to know basis. Almost everyone got laid off without notice. They also fought unemployment even though they know they will ultimately lose.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Awesome while it lasted!

Awesome work culture but higher ups mismanaged money and now Sungevity is no more. I enjoyed my supervisors, the work, traveling, lots of fun to be had.

flexible hours

sales grind
Was deze review waardevol?

Best Place I ever worked!

Fun atmosphere. Great People . company auto . Rallys . company dinners .....Best retail channel in the Solar arena. Our Team members were dedicated to our company mission.

Expense account

Zero

management sank the company

Sungevity went bankrupt. While front-line employees were some of the most incredible I ever worked with, poor management and financial decisions sank the company, and the company declared bankruptcy. Most employees were let go without notice or even being paid for accrued vacation.
Was deze review waardevol?

productive and fast working team

all managers and staff worked on the project at hand. managers were fair and easygoing, they kept things running smoothly yet maintaining a quick work pace.

free lunches

Awesome

A strong company with added value benefit making the job easier every day. Ia wish that north carolina did not get rid of their solax tax credit which made sungevity disappear

Always try

Always try never give up. Always train to improve. Always had a early day morning call. Always wanted us to succeed. Always wanted us to grow. Built great culture!

Great Job Culture but went bankrupt

It was a great place to work in the beginning. Everyone was in a good mood and everyone respected each other input and listened. The hardest part of the job was when we started to go under and the layoff started.

Free snacks, beer after 4pm

Stressful

Worst work experience

Horrible executive team. Cutthroat and unethical executives. Employees live in the dark while they get paid substantially and know that the company’s health is very poor.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun and challenging while it lasted

It was easy to get lost in how fun it was to work as a Remote Solar Designer, or at least it was to me. The office environment was fun, yet focused. There was plenty of tools available to both help yourself and help others at the work needed, and nearly everyone was readily willing to collaborate and create new, better ways to do our job. The work itself to become a RSD was quite the steep learning curve, and even with the time I spent at the company I still don't think I was close to mastering it, but the process of getting to that point was invigorating and learning to get better and better at building solar systems for customer wanting a new energy solution was exciting. I would easily be working there still, if I could. But Sungevity as it was known then doesn't exist anymore. About a year after I was laid off due to the company downsizing, I heard that the company had filed for bankruptcy and sold its assets. As far as I'm aware, the office I worked in has been rebranded if not shut down entirely.

Pluspunten

Free Lunch, great work environment, intuitive workspace

Company no longer exists

It was fun

I got to talk to new people all the time. It was fun and could not complane about the store that i was working in. There was always something to do..

Energiek en passievol bedrijf,

Hallo, Sungevity is een jong en dynamisch bedrijf dat in korte tijd een enorme groei heeft doorgemaakt. Er is altijd ruimte voor nieuw talent, de mensen die er werken hebben affiniteit met duurzaamheid en iedereen wilt een positieve bijdrage aan het milieu leveren. Er heerst een fijne informele werksfeer en je mag je kleden zoals je dat zelf prettig vind. Elke dag wordt er een verse lunch geserveerd en er zijn vaak gezellige borrels. Wat ik ook erg fijn vind is dat alles bespreekbaar is. Het management zal altijd bereid zijn om naar je te luisteren en met je mee willen denken.

Pluspunten

Elke dag biologische lunch, regelmatig worden er gezellige uitjes gepland.

Het is in Noord.
Was deze review waardevol?

It was a fun place to work because when I was there it was a start up so there were many young people.

I enjoyed working at Sungevity. I liked the energy and the teamwork. I went to my office everyday and planned my own day for the most part unless something came up and my boss needed me to work on something else. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things I learned about social media and how to use it. I also learned as much as possible about solar energy.

Pluspunten

Great Pay, Great location. Fun, young environment. Special events with celebrities

Minpunten

No one, except coworkers in my department, knew what i did.

The Closed Abruptly and Filed for Bankruptcy

They no longer exist. Solar Spectrum started after bankruptcy after not paying those let go (100's) our commissions, expenses, etc. They bought the brand. Don't trust them.

Renewable Energy

Brutal on your feet
Was deze review waardevol?

Great company , great culture !

This company changed my life. Led by a visionary, this company trail blazed in the energy sector and made its make on the solar industry. I loved working there ,.
Was deze review waardevol?

A great mission driven workplace

I had an excellent experience working at Sungevity for over a year. They paid me a competitive salary and had great benefits. The asset light model works as a facilitator to bring solar to residential roof tops. I will always be fond of the impact I know I had on powering America with sunshine.

Great Culture, Profitability Slipped away

Sungevity was building a great culture, and really treated its employees great, but unfortunately too many non profit jobs went through the pipeline, and they filed for chapter 11. They have rebranded as Solar Spectrum.

Employee treatment. Free snacks. Monthly Dinner

Minpunten

Unclear management. Little communication between departments.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Sungevity. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

Gebaseerd op 91 reviews

Waarderingen per categorie

3,4 van de 5 sterren voor Werk-privébalans
3,9 van de 5 sterren voor Salaris/arbeidsvoorwaarden
2,7 van de 5 sterren voor Doorgroeimogelijkheden
3,2 van de 5 sterren voor Management
3,8 van de 5 sterren voor Bedrijfscultuur

Meer informatie over Sungevity in populaire locaties

• Bedrijven