Subway
3,6 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews
Functie
Locatie
50.263 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.
Bekijk alle 50.264 reviews
Bedrijfscultuur
Leuk gezellig teamAfwisselend werkBijna geen waardering van je klantenAf en toe een stressvolle omgeving
Gratis lunch
Geen waardering van klanten
Bedrijfscultuur
pay for my location is only 7.50. you have to do alot for that little money. Worked full time as a full time college student was alot of work. Depending on which location you work, you have to do work by yourself which includes cleaning duties, closing, and also making sandwiches. If you work in afternoon its only you and the manager which means everything is on you. Best option is lunch shift bc you have more employees and more time to do things
50% off 6 in nice managers
Minpunten
no break, busy by yourself
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked at subway for about 2 years, at a location inside of a dead mall. It wasn’t bad and I had a wonderful manager. Subway does not pay well tho and most are close to minimum wage. The job was flexible tho
Flexible, relaxed
Low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
At my time at Subway I liked the management but after that management left the place went downhill fast but I had to keep it up and never got paid anyting extra
Pluspunten
Free lunch got to know the community
Bad owners
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked at subway for over 3 years and it wasn’t bad at all. A pretty steady paced job. Basically just had to get customers in and out. It wasn’t really fun but if it’s busy it’s not boring.
Was deze review waardevol?
Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt
Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen
Bedrijfscultuur
Horrible! Management doesn’t care about anything but themselves, HR is disrespectful all management is disrespectful, they lie to you, set you up for failure, mess with your money!!! They will write you up for not working shifts You’re availability states your not available for. Overall horrible and not worth it. They don’t properly wash dishes & they don’t care about their employees at all
Free lunch
Management, cleanliness
Bedrijfscultuur
you will like working there it is a great place to meet and learn new thing and management is great there and very nice and it is a easy job to understand
Bedrijfscultuur
I do like working at subway but when exploring your options and finding out what you don't like and do like this is a job that don't fit me. Doesn't make me happy.
Pluspunten
Cover some insurances and give you benefits. And didn't work holidays.
Minpunten
Breaks weren't required. Never got out on time.
Bedrijfscultuur
You get one 6 inch sandwich not of your choice if you work at least 4 hours you don't get a break if you can get the chance it's always busy every day
Bedrijfscultuur
You have to learn pretty quick but once you’ve got the hang of it, it’s alright but it’s a 0 hour contract meaning no stability some weeks you might only be working 4 hours. The pay is shocking for under 18s as you will be paid less than someone doing the exact same job as you even if you perform better than them
Free food on shift
Minpunten
Wage is awful, no stability
Bedrijfscultuur
I didn't necessarily mind the job itself. Making sandwiches and maintaining the store was decent work. Also had good customers and co-workers. However upper management made work unbearable due to unrealistic expectations, unfair scheduling, abrasive mean and petty comments said to employees, favoritism towards certain employees, often saying offensive things about employees either to them or to other employees behind their back, and instilling unfair work policies/rules and enforcing them in a favoritism way. It also was frustrating that most days we were expected to work our entire shifts (8-12 hours in my case) with no break. No positive morale at all.
Half off employee purchases
Minpunten
No guaranteed break times. No benefits.
Bedrijfscultuur
When they start to rely on you, and the store begins to lose employees you're gonna be the one to pick up the shifts that they need. I found myself working 3+ doubles a week with one day off. Money was great but my social life was suffering terribly because of it.
Good Pay
Poor Work-Life Balance
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked there for less than a month. Work was fine and so were my coworkers. Wish the pay was higher but with tips, it balances out. Was not as hard as I thought it would be. You really do learn on the job. The hardest part would be lunch hour since it gets very busy; you're making sandwiches and then ringing people out, which can get pretty hectic. Typical day at work: washing dishes, making sandwiches, cleaning up food area, sweeping, cleaning tables and chair, cutting vegetables, refilling containers with whatever is needed, filling up sauce bottles, cleaning bathrooms, mopping, taking out trash, at night preparing everything for the next day and locking up.
free 6-inch sub lunch + one cookie, tips
low hourly pay
Bedrijfscultuur
I love working at subway so far. It’s a great place to work. It is kinda of a fast paced job but that is with any fast food place. Other workers are very nice.
nice pay
N/a
Bedrijfscultuur
Duties are easy. Most people are friendly and easily approachable. Very small group that almost become like family. Good place to start. Not a place to build a life around though.
Pluspunten
Free food and drink. Flexible hours. Small team.
Minpunten
Managers are undervalued and overworked, Aren't they everywhere though, Pay is low, A lot of responsibilities and no real benefit of working for the company, No progression, No bonuses, Standard hourly rate that you could literally get anywhere
Bedrijfscultuur
Thers is little to no room for advancement. Even if you are promoted to manager, the pay increase will be little if you get a pay raise at all. Definitely would not recommend.
Free meal, easy work
Minpunten
Bad pay, no room for advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
The job itself isn't bad but I was getting paid less(7.50) than everyone even though I work just as hard or better than them. My real issue with the job was the manager, I believe my experience would have been completely different if I worked at a different one. The job is overall easy once you get the hang of it and follow the cleaning list. My favorite part was that it was fast-paced at times and the small conversations that I had with the customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
For myself it was a fun job, making sandwiches was a sort of art. The interacting with customers was a plus side to it. I had closing shifts and did them single handedly. The manager was amazing, and understanding. I was able to balance my high school life with work life and on top of it schedule needed time off with my family. I worked all my shifts alone and managed pretty well even when things got rather busy. Everyone did their part. Ultimately, I ended up quitting after a change in management at my branch. The new manager was not doing their part, the work environment became increasingly unsanitary and undesirable to work in. The new manager already had plans to replace the entire work team. This was an independently owned store. Decided to cut my losses ultimately.
Pluspunten
Free 6-inch for 4 hour shifts, Free foot-long for 6+ hour shifts, Free drinks on shift
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a starter job and not a very good one at that. You shouldn't expect anything other than the industry standard. People are rude, coworkers are rude, you dont get paid well. Terrible hours
Bedrijfscultuur
If you're going to work fast food, try subway. They're grease free and the hours are great. I prefer to find busy subways so there are multiple workers on each shift, if you find a slow store you'll likely be the only employee there for the majority of your shift.
Free lunch
Customers are rude
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for, I started as a store manager in Burgaw, NC. The company saw my potential, hard work and experience and promoted me to an Area Manager now I look over 5 locations. This company has so much room for advancement since we have so many locations all over North Carolina. They have good benefits and incentives.
  1. Reviews van medewerkers