Spencer Ogden
3,4 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Spencer Ogden Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,4Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 79 reviews worden getoond

They're a staffing agency, not an actual contractor

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Spencer Ogden was great, the company they sent me to was horrible.. Spencer Ogden was very unfamiliar with the company/people/culture they sent me to work with.. I WOULD work for Spencer Ogden again, but only with thorough research and full disclosure of the company they're outsourcing my knowledge and experience to..
Was deze review waardevol?

No diversity, low salaries and irritating management.

No diversity, low salaries and irritating management. This is supposed to be a place where young people get a decent opportunity but instead they barely pay you, overwork you and then barely promote if you aren't white. In my two years I never saw a black person promoted.

Nice Office Layout

Office was very well laid out. Nice areas one could sit and speak to potential candidates and conduct phone interviews. Sometimes company offered free lunches or happy hour drinks on Fridays. Culture was young and fun but felt management lacked structure.

Free Lunches

Management and cutthroat

Overall good company

A good place to start your career. Offers an environment where you can have autonomy. Great work/life balance. Low starting salary but high commission opportunity. Benefits are great! 15 days PTO plus Christmas - New Years

Healthcare, vacation time

Communication isn't always clear
Was deze review waardevol?

Dallas Miles offshore crewing manager was helpful and respectful, great to work for.

I enjoyed working for Spencer Ogden.They kept me busy working steady. And I like the drill ship companies they sent me to.Then in March of 2020 the outbreak of Covid 19 caused me to stay home after I completed my hitch that ended March 15th of 2020. Dallas Miles was an Excellent to work with, you can contact him through Spencer Ogden.

steady work

Covid 19
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Great company

I worked for Spencer Ogden as an entry-level recruiter in a start-up office. Their training program was amazing and I honestly learned some of my best skills from this company. It's a UK based company and they really know how to teach new Recruiters thee ropes.

Super Interesante

Es una empresa,laboralmente muy competitiva en diferentes partes del mundo.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fast-paced and pressured environment with big earning potential

- great earning potential and opportunities to progress - competitive culture - high-pressure environment - cut-throat industry - teaches valuable life/career skills - develops business acumen
Was deze review waardevol?

Spencer Ogden is a great place for those looking to enroll in great benefit for self and family.

They do have great benefits for employees. Their medical benefit is great for individual and families. They also match employees with the best customers that share the same value as they do.

productive

I like working with spencer Ogden because everything is on time The payment is good and on time. Until now I am still waiting for another a assignment.

Temp Service Agency

Great place to work for. Cant keep you busy though and seems to be limited in their finds. Great networking and quick response when needed in the field.
Was deze review waardevol?

Don’t waste your time here. They will definitely waste your time.

Way too many better staffing companies out there. They don’t care about you just care about getting paid. Your just there to make them money and they will dump you in a heart beat.
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and fun working place

Great friendly competition within the office. A group of driven and hard working individuals who are not only are determined to further their own careers, but their coworkers as well.
Was deze review waardevol?

I Love the experience of buiding things on this job.

This was a different experience for me because it allowed me to use my hands, something I really hadn't done before. I was rather nervous at first, because it was a different role that I had ever worked in.
Was deze review waardevol?

The SO Culture is great but management and training needs improvement. KPI's get changed all the time and favouritism plays a big role. It is who you know not what. Benefits are great!

recruiter changing repeatedly

Safety, fun , challenging , . Offshor work /oil & gas industry is very demanding at times but several oppurtunities for advancement or different fields you can choose from

na

na
Was deze review waardevol?

Managers only care about themselves plus intense Micromanagment

When I first started everyone seemed great! Then people were being let go left and right. Even when the employees where hitting the mark. At round up managment was passive aggressive. They often tell the employees how to hit numbers and if they didn't hit the numbers based on their suggestions they would say something different. There were times they had to step back in the recruiting role because they let people go so often they didn't have enough people to fill jobs. They didn't hit their numbers and made up tons of accuses why. The work life balance is awful. If you want to go for a 2 hour doctor appoinment you have to take a whole half day off instead of a couple hours. That doesn't make sense if they are playing a numbers game. It was a micromanagent environment. They watched every move. There was no fun in the office throughout the day. Nobody was able to connect much or kid around. It was just a serious environment. I am a hard worker and need to be structured but employees should get togther and be able to talk things through especially on accounts the collaborate on.

100% Paid health care, free week off at Christmas

Minpunten

Micromanged, Work life balance, and lack of relationship building internally
Was deze review waardevol?

Would work there again if requested

Contract international Chef Position. Excellent managemnt support fro Houston Office. Worked in Trinidad on drill ship. Easy management for traveling and support.
Was deze review waardevol?

Enjoyable company to work for

Suitable company with competitive pay along with competitive benefits. Would recommend this company for temporary employment. Good management and across the board the pay.

Contract

Spencer for the most part has been able to provide steady work, but I don't desire contract work to be a full time job for me. New rig each time is something I don't particularly care for either.
Was deze review waardevol?

This company has to be joking

This company has to be joking. The pay they are offering for a frac hand is laughable. Only the most desperate operator would even apply at that rate. They must think "Mexicans" down south will work for pennies. I don't work here nor would I apply. Don't waste your time with them lol.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Spencer Ogden. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering