Signature Consultants
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Signature Consultants Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,7Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 189 reviews worden getoond

Fun culture with golf in most offices

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
- there is not a lot of flexibility in the job - you can learn a lot about what you like and don't like - you have the opportunity to make a lot of money on the sales side
Was deze review waardevol?

Decent place to work but could be better

Signature Consultants is a good place to work. The upper level management really shows how much passion they have for the success of the company. Employees are often praised, and you are recognized for the work you put in. However, working at Signature is not the BEST for a few reasons.The first reason is that it is way too focused on KPI's. If you are placing people, it doesn't matter if you do not hit their trivial KPIs. Also if you get paired with an account manager who is not supportive, you will have a very hard time finding success reaching those KPIs.Overall, Signature is not a BAD place to work, it just could be better.

Excellent training program

Way too KPI Focused

Awful

Terrible management, awful pay. Workplace culture is very toxic. They expect you to work efficiently while they micromanage every step you take. Very unprofessional and disrespectful leadership.
Was deze review waardevol?

Didn’t really hear much from management, so take that as you will.

I was contracted to a bank to work as an investigator. The recruiters and managers at Signature helped me a lot. They helped me fix my resume, gave me tips for the interview and were very excited for me when I was contracted to the bank. After I was working at the bank I hardly heard from the people at Signature again. Which was fine because I’m not sure there was much for them to do for me once I had the job.

Pluspunten

Pay was great. Work/life balance was awesome.

Minpunten

The work the bank was giving me seemed very redundant at times.

Overall Bad

This company throws all the nice incentives out there when you first start the job. But overall it's all about favoritism and management is very poor. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Connecting with Clients

Micromanage, bad pay
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Good overal

I was placed on a temporary contract with Bank of America and it went well. The job Signature Consultants gave me was easy to balance and not too demanding.

Nice place to work

It's a good place to work. Good compensation, but no job security. If your assignment is done, they will let you go and are not trying to place you again.

Friends First

Culture is Amazing. Full of incredibly kind thoughtful people. Rudeness, disrespect, and drama is not tolerated. Highly productive because they are properly staffed for support.

Pluspunten

Culture. Lots of events, breakfast, and lunches.

Minpunten

Insurance was good but expensive.
Was deze review waardevol?

Stay away there is much better out there

You will have no life and one wrong move be let go.They do pay for you to go party with your friends instead of salary and commissions, horrible management

Pluspunten

No problem spending money on expenses free for all

Minpunten

Micro management, benefits horrible all politics toxic environment revolving door
Was deze review waardevol?

people where freindly, helpful and repnsive

this was one of the best environments to work with they looked out for you they came to visit to checkon you and they took you to lunch its too bad ther aren't fte businesses like that

flexability

Minpunten

unfortunately no position after assignment
Was deze review waardevol?

Great contracting firm to work for.

I was a contractor with them. They are very professional and are there for you. When my contract ended they tried to help me get another contract. I was able to find another job on my own.

Pluspunten

Nice folks to work with. They will try to help you and be there for you.

Was deze review waardevol?

Great pay and benefits, learned lots

First time working as Release Coordinator and, now that I got the opportunity, learned lots from it! Definitely a steep learning curve, but once you pick it up, you can pretty much work without anyone looking over your shoulder (just make sure its done within the release cycle!) and, if done right, you can take the time you want to do things if caught up to sched.

Pluspunten

Free food, entertainment room, access to Google campus cafeteria

Minpunten

Very fast paced, a little too fast

Paid on time

Signature was one of the better contract companies I've worked for in the last 12 years. Benefits were better than average. A recruiter worked with me once my contract was completed.

Pluspunten

Much of insurance premium was paid

Minpunten

limited industry coverage (Dallas focuses mostly on Financial institutions)
Was deze review waardevol?

Don't drink the kool aid

They'll try to force it down your throat, but don't do it. It's a gossipy environment that's encouraged by management. Social events center solely around alcohol. They have tricked many young employees whose first job is at the company to quit rather than firing them so they don't have to pay unemployment. The goals are unattainable and they pit you against each other rather than supporting you. My mental health has never been worse than when I was at this company.

Pluspunten

Free lunches. Sometimes you can get out early on Fridays in the summer.

Everything else.
Was deze review waardevol?

Hard to be happier than I am

They were amazing in helping me get the job I am currently at. My recruiter was extremely helpful and friendly in the process and stuck with me for several months to get this job. Couldn’t give a better recommendation.

Great pay and helpful

Favoritism

Nothing but favoritism at this company, if you are not in the click you immediately have a target on your back. Managers are unprofessional and you're overworked.

everything

salary / pay was competitive

My supervisor was very hospitable and very understanding of any issues I had while at work. My work schedule was very good I worked the day shift my. The location of my assignment was suitable to my Transportation needs

Pluspunten

at my location there was ample time to get Refreshments in the morning and in the afternoon

contract was too short

Don't recommend

Terrible management, lack of growth opportunities although they will say there are, "culture" is really just forced overtime, lack of diversity, just not great

Alcohol and snacks

Was deze review waardevol?

Totally disorganized! Payed late. Communication is almost non existant, if not going through 5 different sources.

I sincerely think this service was just in business to benefit off of Covid-19. This has been a very scary process. Didn't get paid for 3 weeks. They have 4 different organizations handling their business.

Good culture positive

Treat employees good help when needed. Friendly environment lots of meetings sometimes too many that’s hard to get your own work done. They do get free snacks and occasional lunches .

Friendly and Free snacks

Minpunten

Hard to move up to management!!!
Was deze review waardevol?

All good - great staff responsive and caring plus súper professional I would recommend anyone who need placement anywhere in the country to contact them
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Signature Consultants. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering