Royal HaskoningDHV
4,1 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Royal HaskoningDHV Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

4,0Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 77 reviews worden getoond

Gezellige werkomgeving, goed uitgerust kantoor

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Helaas door coronatijd niet het bedrijf in full force in actie mee mogen maken. Veel vrijheid en eigen verantwoordelijkheid.

Goede thuiswerkregeling

Was deze review waardevol?

RhDHV is well developed company works worldwide. A Consulting Engineering company.

I have learned a lot being clerk. BDO assistance and becoming part of the team. Word, Excel and health and safety rep. Attending briefing sessions and data capturing.
Was deze review waardevol?

Production, learning new things every day

I enjoyed working at Rhdhv, I learnt how to use gis software, I improved my driving experience. I learnt teamwork as well. The management was professional.
Was deze review waardevol?

One of my favourite companies to work for

A lovely work environment and working culture. Compensation is a bit lower than competitors, however I believe RHDHV strive for a good work/life balance.

Pluspunten

Great working environment, plenty of opportunity to grow

Lower compensation that competitors

High stress environment

High demand, medium to low return. Long hours, with managers who have high expectations and provide little to no recognition. Poor management with toxic work culture. Negative/stressful work environment.

Pluspunten

Flexible working hours. Work from home is allowed.

High demand
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

productive and fun place work culture

very good place for work and personal life balance,no strees in work,Good management,getting proper increment depent upon your performance,Providing proper deputation depent upon your position and experience
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive, educational and fun working place.

Creation of accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design program and interaction with colleagues and clients.

Pluspunten

Working with a team of knowledgeable engineers, designers and draughtsmen.

Minpunten

Slow internet connection sometimes.

Great Place to Work

Everyone is friendly and works together really well. There is plenty of opportunity for innovation and collaborative working. Actively praise their staff. Relaxed office environments and they have supported staff really well over the COVID19 outbreak, working from home.

Urban infrastructure works

25 years Construction, Execution/Supervision and Quality Control Experience in Civil Engineering Urban Infrastructure Works (Sewerage and Pipeline works, Water Supply, Roads, Treatment Plants, Storm Water Drainage, Fire Fighting, Irrigation, Water Tanks, Rehabilitation works and Buildings) India 13 Years’ Experience and Middle East 12 Year Experience (UAE, Oman, Bahrain & Qatar, Saudi Arabia).
Was deze review waardevol?

Good

There was room to take initiative, learn , be proactive and deliver for good results. Everyday you learn something new and get into more challenging situations, sometimes have to take quick decision on behave of company.

Its engineering based

Working for Royal Haskoningdhv is good, however it is more secure for the consultants then it is for admin staff. When costs is cut, the first section looked at is the support staff. However, working smarter, not just harder and putting in the effort does win your favour with management and overall with your team.

Good work conditions

Great company to work for. Learned a lot about innovation innitiatives.The company is always looking to the future in what to improve. Hardest part is finding work if the projects run dry.

Technician

I was scared, but I learned to adapt. How to do work in a large project and how to deal with people in a construction environment. I learn that I must always wear self. During the time of pouring concrete. When we do steel fixing.

Fun workplace

Royal haskoningDHV has a primary goal is worker first, the salary was good and the management helps you to reach your goals. we have an open bar every friday
Was deze review waardevol?

An exceptional workplace to grow and improve on knowledge that has been gained throughout your experience

Working at Royal HaskoningDHV changed my life. It changed my thinking as a new technician. Now I can firmly stand to my decisions that I would be faced technically on any project
Was deze review waardevol?

Prachtige bedrijf met een gezonde zakelijk cultuur en groei mogelijkheden

Prachtige bedrijf met een gezonde zakelijk cultuur en groei mogelijkheden, praktisch voor ieder individu.

flexibele werktijden

Soms trage procedures
Was deze review waardevol?

learning and good working enviroment

- Instruct and supervise junior draughting personnel in the team - Construction oversight of the cable ways and cable installation. - Attention to details - Passion for my job - Eager to acquire new knowledge in my current role - Construction oversight
Was deze review waardevol?

Although a very short temporary contact it was a great experience, met lovely people and made a lifelong friend which is the best thing that came out of my experience there.

Great if you are Dutch

Not enough work. High staff turnover. Great career progression but only if you come from Netherlands (this is obviously never discussed out loud but fairly obvious once you're there). No proper team structure which means that every tiny issue needs to go through senior management in London. Poor mentoring and support.

Short hours - at 5pm i was often the last person in the office

Minpunten

Non existent support from management

Hardworking workplace

the company had some good clients, however work was very demanding as the team was below critical size. the demand on the team was very high, and the work life balance suffered

good salary

long hours, and weekends

Good company

Haskoning has good culture team work especially in Industry department. Sharing knowledge and support each others. Happy togetherness in sport competition.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Royal HaskoningDHV. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

Meer informatie over Royal HaskoningDHV in populaire locaties

• Bedrijven
  • Royal HaskoningDHV
  • Reviews van medewerkers
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?