Phaidon International
3,6 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

29: Phaidon International reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 29 reviews worden getoond

Fun place

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Recruiting is an interesting job but has a lot of upside if you're into a competitive environment that you can use as motivation. This can provide a sense wanting to always improve

interview process

I was called after a day or two of replying to be asked for an interviewThe guy mentioned he does interviews by taking 1 hour out of his day to interview BUThe did not show up to my interviewI called the number that had called meI believe i spoke to the same guy and said I had an interview at 10 noone showed upHe simply hung up the phonei rang again and this time there was no answer my dialing tone was cut meaning he hung up againI was so upset and disgustedI am happy he didnt show because I would not want to work for a company like that anyways
Was deze review waardevol?

Great entry level recruiting role! Tons of perks/incentives

Phaidon is a great company to work for if you are looking for an entry level recruiting position. They provide solid training and support to help you be successful, you just have to be motivated. Amazing company culture that rewards performance, tons on incentives and perks, and great benefits. Plenty of room for growth and internal mobility.
Was deze review waardevol?

Uncapped earnings. Great team. Fun job.

Never bored, always something to do. Great support from management and Learning & Development training programs. Fun culture, thursday happy hour is a good time. Make as much money as you want/can. Recruiting can be stressful, often, but when you win it's worth it. You get paid to get other human beings more money/better life situation and you get to bring companies the talent they need to run their business and expand the global economy.

Uncapped Commission Earnings. Great culture, team, support from management

Minpunten

high pressure to succeed, ups and downs in recruiting

Avoid

If you want to be happy and not depressed, do work here. The hours are draining, very hard sales, if you do not perform up to standards they can fire you. Company culture wasnt great! They are very cliquey and only like you if you're hitting target. They make IT OBVIOUS if they dont like you and almost avoid your existence

Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Productive and family driven place

Definitely would suggest working here if you are money driven and good in a team environment. Upper management really wants you to succeed and put you in the best situation to be successful.

Legit Don't Work Here

I worked here for 6 months it sucked. I don't recommend working here unless your new to NYC and need friends. That was all it was good for. Otherwise, no work life balance.

Good Location

Everything else

Dishonest/False Promised/Unstable - Run Away

You are treated as irrelevant until you have made the company a significant amount of money (while you're being compensated beyond poorly compared to other companies). It is a very unstable work culture riddled with issues. Beware of the false promises and dishonesty from your manager - they care only about their consistent cash cows, not development and training. Run. Run far far away.
Was deze review waardevol?

Was an okay role - marketing didn't seem to have a place in the business, was sort of all over the place once the branding for the 5 brands had been completed.

After college company

I worked at Phaidon for about 2 years and still have some friends at the firm. If you are good at it, you will succeed and receive a smile or a high five from one of the directors. "Better hit your KPI's!" is what I reminded myself almost all the time. At the same time, the majority of workers are <25 years old. They put in the disclaimer no fraternization, yet half of the VPs and above have bump-uglies. Due to the male-dominating SVPs and above, they even recently had a meeting about harassment. Lastly, DO NOT BE LATE. Not even by 1 minute

Decent recruitment firm

Decent firm to work for, fairly typical recruitment environment. They're going for huge, aggressive growth, offering a lot of potential for advancement and for developing (and succeeding within) your own markets. Culture within the company comes down to who your manager was and who your team-mates were. I was pretty lucky, I had a good manager and a team I enjoyed the company of. In two years I was able to identify a market, grow the market, manage a team and set it up so that my old team can continue the success I started. Hopefully they do!

Pluspunten

Good commission, fairly achievable incentives within the context of the firm

Minpunten

Basically no work life balance, stressful, there is a constant expectation of targets to be hit for the benefit of the firm

Loved my time here

Working at Phaidon, you really feel like you're apart of something bigger! The direction and values really shine through. If I didn't have to move to Australia, I would 100% still be working there, perhaps if expansion continues, one day they might just open an office here!

Great work culture

Really enjoyed my time working at Phaidon - The company is fastly growing and to be a part of that truly is quite remarkable, the opportunities really are endless! Phaidon as a company pride themselves on company culture and that is truly reflected in the workplace and outside. We have weekly round-up meetings which enable everyone within the office to be involved in 'Wins' of the week, updates, and what to expect on Monday morning. We often have social events, everyone gets together which is great! I feel working at Phaidon has really upskilled my knowledge within operations, working on and being involved in various project, has really developed my skills.

Phaidonites

I love knowing that I have so much responsibility as day to day, we manage every aspect of the hiring process from sourcing through to negotiating the final contract. We develop our own network of candidates and clients who trust us to champion them and deliver exactly what they need. Love the team around me, and support is always on hand if I or my team needs it!

Pluspunten

Lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants, International relocation opportunities

Minpunten

Commission based for high earning potential

27 maart 2019
We're glad to hear the positive feedback and that responsibility is a priority, this will do well for your career here at Phaidon. Pro's don't forget the Summer Holiday and Trip to Las Vegas!!

Fantastic Opportunities

When joining Phaidon International, you're not just joining an award-winning recruitment company, you're joining the Phaidon Family. Values - Phaidon's continued commitment to positively impact the careers of its employees and candidates will lead the industry in a move towards full diversity within recruitment.

Great Culture & Work Environment

Long Days

27 maart 2019
Thank you for the feedback, We are a people-based business, and so life at Phaidon isn’t all about work. We like to take good care of the Phaidon family!-- Get on board the 'RocketShip'!! --

Overall A Good Company

Phaidon International is a very successful company and has grown massively over the past few years. However, it does have that corporate feel, they have a big commission threshold and their base salary is not great.

not good

Cold call 80% of the day. Follow up 20% of the day. Great team. Poor management. However, that depends on what team your on. Good after work culture. I
Was deze review waardevol?

amazing working environment yet need to improve management

The organization has a great company motto for family, effort and comradery. Yet still needs to improve their management styles towards other employees with harder times adapting to their own culture.

"Clicky" Atmosphere

Unless you are friends with the right people, you seem to be left behind. They help out each other develop, find right candidates, and succeed. Group outings should be fun, but they make you feel unwelcome if you don't go out with them all the time, or if you are not a "top seller". Team work is only within a particular group that are friends with each other.

Possibilities of huge comission

Minpunten

Long Hours, "clicky" groups, hard to succeed without Proper help.

27 maart 2019
Hi,We appreciate all feedback, so thank-you for getting in touch.We take feedback of this kind very seriously and will be reviewing internal processes to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Motivating and fast paced workplace with great rewards for success

For the most part, we all had the freedom to customize our own work day. However, even autonomy requires some sort of methodology and there were still certain things that could not be forgone. The managers for different teams were very good at playing both sides -- Mentor and Employee, which made it easy for us to create a daily routine that would yield the greatest reward.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun and fast paced company

There is always something to do. The hours are long but the pay is good. There are a lot of fringe benefits such as company trips, bar and team nights. And they have a ping pong table
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Phaidon International. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering