Pareto Law
4,0 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

21: Pareto Law reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,6Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 21 reviews worden getoond

An incredible place to work

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Having joined the business more recently, everything here is beyond expectations. From working with and for people that care, to flexibility around appointments and personal needs, through to clear KPIs, incentives like a trip to hospitality at the Spanish Formula 1 on top of the regular salary and bonus, this is a business that cares about it's people.Training, coaching, mentors, ongoing CPD, I am not sure what more support I could ask for.

Clicky

Far too clicky. Induction process demoralising. Unsupportive. Large workload. No worklife balance. Blame culture. Patronising training manager.

Good place to be

Great place to be and work for. I think highly of the people I work with and am very very very very happy to be working here with everything goin on in the world
Was deze review waardevol?

Great opportunity to learn and grow within a fun and energetic office!

Energizing and enthusiastic group of people with clear ambitions. A great place to learn some of the most sought after skills in the workforce. Great work/life balance, beautiful workspace with friendly people, work hard play hard attitude within the office.

Pluspunten

Coffee, cappuccino machine, kombucha, seltzer, snacks. Incentive day and opportunity for plenty of rewards!

Love my job here!

I absolutely love working for Pareto, and I especially love working with the people here. The culture is incredible and is very management is supportive and genuinely cares about your career growth. They invest in your from the start and want to see you get promoted. The hours can be long but when you're working with such great people it doesn't feel like it!

Pluspunten

amazing company culture, progression, clean and modern office

Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Competitive yet fun place to work

Able to work in a competitive yet fun environment with a good work life balance. Each day starts from 9 and ends at 5.30 with weekends free. The teams in which you work with are fun and led by great managers. The managers are also good at dealing with out of work issues as well as the HR department.

Pluspunten

Great managers, Fun socials every 3 months with free food and drink, Modern offices, Global reach, commission is great, the HR and welfare team

Minpunten

Little opportunity for advancement outside of sales, or a longer process to advance

fast paced and collaborative

fast paced, adaptable & agile, highly skilled & personable colleagues, helpful work culture High expectations, office based culture, low work/life balance, medium/low salaries

Great staff

Low salaries
Was deze review waardevol?

Good for first recruitment job but expect to do long hours

Expect to do loads of calls sat on the phone every day screening people. Good for competitive and boisterous or very confident individuals. Commission was not worth it in comparison to many other recruitment companies. Team atmosphere was very clicky and in the know.

Great first career step

Being angled towards the graduate market, Pareto is a great experience as your first job and exposes you to a lot of different industries. Very heavily target-driven, and your experience is very much dependent on who you get as your manager as all have different styles which don't work for everyone. They give lots of opportunities for feedback and try to act on them which is good, but still can be an unhealthy and stressful workplace for some.

Cant review

Only went for a 2 week training course which was good fun. Organise company and look after candidates. Would recommend to grads as a starting point in their career.

it was ok

some people are nice some aren't. I left but others a happy. It's pretty intense, but you'll learn a lot. They work with you to help if you're struggling too which is good.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun workplace at times, stressful, poor management

If sales is for you, then im sure you would love Pareto. Its a very hard core sales place! Some of the higher management have poor management skills and it can be very demotivating Great incentive schemes. Staff are fun- themed days etc High turnover of staff

Incentives, themed days

Minpunten

Long hours, poor management, expensive travel, cold calling

Professional, reliable and supportive

Pareto Law recently helped me to secure a graduate role with an external company. They are the most professional recruitment company I have spoken with. I can't express enough how thankful I am that they encouraged me to go for this particular role. I felt supported throughout the entire process; they helped me to prepare and gave me really useful advice before, during and after my final assessment centre. Every employee I spoke with from Pareto Law knew the status of my application and could answer any questions I had. I have already recommended Pareto Law to two friends who are also looking for graduate roles.

You can grow here

I started working at Pareto last July and have loved every second of it. Working here allows you to build yourself up as a true professional because of the type of clients we work with. Speaking in the most basic terms "we sell to sales people". This challenge is what motivates a lot of the staff here at Pareto. If you're looking for an easy job this is 100% not it but the skills you will develop speaking with sales leaders will help you as you continue on your professional journey. Pros: Great people, friendly culture, supportive managers, clear progression Cons: Very competitive, In a new market

Everyday is different

Working at Pareto Law for over a year now I find it hard to imagine working at a different company. There is great opportunity for growth, a good culture and stands out as a competitive package (basic salary + commission) amongst other sales opportunities. The work is tough, you will have long days, however if you are driven and motivated the reward is great in not just compensation but development as well. I wouldn't use the term 'work hard play hard' because management here is very secure of mental health and is more than okay with giving an employee a day off or pushing for holiday incentives to keep everyone refreshed! Overall, being a player in a growing business from the UK is exciting because of the growth, travel opportunities, and feeling like a real difference maker. From my experience as a Graduate Manager for 9 months and now progressing into an Account Management role I've grown professionally, and have learned quite a bit along the way. I would recommend Pareto Law if you want great growth opportunities, but be aware of overworking yourself as the industry is tough and could easily stress you out if you don't keep a positive attitude.

Growth, compensation, culture, travel

Minpunten

Long hours at times, growing pains
Was deze review waardevol?

Highly social environment, "fun place to work"

Social environment, the majority of people in the office are pleasant to work with and my immediate team are a joy. Excellent work life balance. Quite extrovert.

Pluspunten

Social culture, Good work life balance

Minpunten

If a total introvert, you will find the culture difficult to get to grips with

Great Company- Hard work equals high reward

Great company to work for with regards to progression opportunities and company culture. Great management team too! Obviously sales isn't for everyone but if you're driven, ambitious and willing to work hard you are definitely rewarded. Lot of training and development throughout your career, the team surrounding you is probably the best part about the role on a day to day basis.

Great Business

Fantastic business to work for should you be driven, motivated and have a strong work ethic. Progression, money and added benefits are all fantastic. Would strongly recommend working for or with.

Money, progression, holidays

Hard work

Target driven sales environment

excellent training, target driven environment, rewards accordingly, high pressure, challenging. Not for those wanting an easy role but if you work hard it could pay off
Was deze review waardevol?

Great people but the little man is underappeciated

Pareto advertise great benefits if you're successful at your job, but what happens if you work just as hard as everyone else bu don't qualify for these perks? Everyday I would bust my butt to let others receive cash bonuses, company cars and jetsetting trips to Dubai. Did I ever receive a thank you from those Account Managers and Directors? Rarely. But thats just the system Pareto runs. Do I have any qualms about the people? Absolutely not! The majority of them are lovely, sociable human beings.

Great Company Culture Awesome Results

Pareto Law is an awesome company to work for, they develop some of the best account managers and business developers in the recruitment industry. being part of a team that is young fun and dynamic helps make the day more fun whilst completing jobs.

Awesome team

long phone calls
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Pareto Law. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

4,1 van de 5 sterren voor Bedrijfscultuur
  • Bedrijven
  • Pareto Law
  • Reviews van medewerkers
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?