OnTrac
3,1 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

OnTrac Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,3Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 60 reviews worden getoond

Productivity is really a fun place to work

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Stay always alert 🥱. Never say no to switching to another work area and always be courteous to the drivers and everyone else. Wake up Show up then start performing it’s really a easy job,

Worst Corporate office & Management in Arizona

If I could give no stars I would….to many problems to list from the management to HR. Avoid this company at all cost it’s not worth the time or energy.

great

good job if it your first time working fast paced job okay pay and they offer overtime loved my coworkers fun place to work at good management team and good way to grow

Eye-opening Experience

Not much support from management and too many unqualified employees currently holding management positions. Younger workers lack motivation, and at times common sense, while older, more experienced workers are expected to make up for their co-workers shortcomings, tolerate their “know-it-all” attitudes and overlook the blatant disrespect they have for the company as a whole. It’s hard to exist in an environment that coddles the weak instead of empowering them and at the same time punishes the strong for raising the bar.

Pluspunten

Easy work if you’re not lazy

Minpunten

Ineffective warehouse management, poor safety protocols, poor communication at all levels

Good work emviroment . Good peopleoverall

Overall nice work emviroment Management keeps the team and line moving and lets workers know when it is break time. management also is flexible with employees,helping with problems That may arise.

Raffle drawings and prizes

Low pay
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

I loved this place

It was a great place to work. I will miss it. That is pretty much all I have to say. I wanted to work there and I will miss everyone. They are a place I would recommend.

Pluspunten

Weekly pay, casual dress, Sunday off

Minpunten

Sitting for long periods of time
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive but no work/life balance

Worked as a driver. Management has changed a lot throughout the years for worse. My RSP or boss was really cool. Bad thing is we only get Sundays off and its very hard to get time off. Pay could be much better, especially with gas prices being high. We are only compensated for the package delivery. No gas, mileage nor work vans are provided

Pluspunten

Time management on the job

Minpunten

Very hard to get time off, no benefits
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and a good company to work

I’m happy to work for OnTrack it’s a good environment I like how the co worker’s work together as a team managers as well we all help each other and communicate with each other about work
Was deze review waardevol?

Production and to watch out for

I would not recommend at all. They don’t give lunch to all employees and only to some from there own choosing. And be careful if you ever get hurt they don’t care and they force you to work harder even if injury happens. And do get a injury attorney I did.
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive, they dont play around when it comes to their sort.

I had to put in my 2 weeks because of my transportation issues but they did tell me that i could return as long as its before 6 months so I dont have to go through the whole procedure again. And when my transportation issues work themselves out I will return. I really love all the opportunities that came up and that I had to pass on because I have another job.

Ontrac review

Good overall independent contractor but all boxes must be out the van before you can go home management is good depending on manager Working there was fine but gas went up and hard to make ends meet
Was deze review waardevol?

The management all the way from the supervisors to the leads need to treat their employees better ALOT better!!!! At Ontrac if you are not doing a certain amount per hour you are threatened and embarrassed in front of your fellow employees. There’s to much favoritism and the benefits are not very good. Do yourself a favor and walk away!!!!

Terrible

It's a call center. It's hard to stand by the company because their practices are terrible; you end up agreeing with the customer that everything is messed up. Management tries to help but they're very disconnected. I left for my mental health.

Pay is okay for the job

Volatile customers

1099 worker

You come in 5 days a week sometimes 6 days a week. Make your route on a computer. Look a map a choose where you want to start on your route. You load up packages in your owned vehicle based on where you want to start on your route. You deliver each package when you get dispatched until you finish your route.

Temporary Job

It was a standard warehouse job that I worked while in college. Obviously not a place for career advancement unless you have a business degree and go into management.

Never a dull moment

We stay so busy that the time flies. Doesn't really feel like I've worked as many hours as I have because I get home and have the whole rest of my day to take care of everything else. It's small enough that the people you work with feel like family. Management has a way of making you feel welcome. The pay could be a little better. Otherwise, I enjoy working at this warehouse.
Was deze review waardevol?

easy workplace with easygoing people

an easy job with pay, a bit disorganized but improvements were being made. management was okay and friendly and all people working there were respectful.
Was deze review waardevol?

Was a nice place to work

I advanced very quickly, I was praised for my efforts (each department is different) I'd say I got lucky! The transportation industry is tough and can be stressful at times. That shouldn't take away from your experience with a great company like OnTrac.

Lack of Respect

In the beginning it was good, but as department management changed, entitlement became abundant from employees, department manager was arrogant and conceited. The first year was great, but afterwards OnTrac was a wasted 4 years of my life.

Do not work here

Worst company I’ve ever worked for in my life when applying schedule says 12pm to 9am ,but once you get your foot in the door come to find out the manager Texts you the time everyday to be there witch most the time aren’t the same times. Barely get 6 hours a day, and in those 6 hours we do 8-9 hours worth of work and there’s no team work the mangers sit back and watch while you struggle. On top of that most days we don’t get our breaks on time they try to mash out as much as possible there’s been times we went 4 hours no break, then there’s other times we’ll show up work for 30 minutes and they’ll call a hour break because trucks aren’t there.

Not my favorite

Management only interested in themselves. Customers use profanity and if employee would hang up would get reprimanded. Supervisors did not backup employees.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij OnTrac. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering