Michael Page
3,5 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Michael Page Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 355 reviews worden getoond

Commerciele instelling

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Homogene groep, zeer commercieel georiënteerd. KPI gedreven.

Fantastic Place to Grow Your Career

I joined MP Chicago three years ago as a fresh college graduate. I was attracted by the clear and transparent promotion structure with the guaranteed opportunity to take on a management/leadership opportunity. In the last 3 years I have made great money, great friends, and grown a lot both professionally/personally. I highly recommend any talented sales/recruitment professionals who like to work hard look into MP Chicago.

Pluspunten

Pay, autonomy, supportive leadership, great culture, strong benefits, sabbatical, fantastic PYO

Minpunten

Not a place for someone who doesn’t like prospecting
Was deze review waardevol?

Really enjoyable place to work. The culture is excellent, C level staff friendly and approachable, good benefits, flexible working patterns.Days are busy, a lot of things happening so u have to work hard, but u are fairly rewarded for it.

Staff Event

Enjoyable working culture and support, learned the ins and outs of the recruitment industry, Supportive learning culture, plenty of growth opportunity, could be long hours
Was deze review waardevol?

Great place to start your career but job isn't sustainable over time

They trained well but work life balance & pay was not up to par. MP has a decent global reputation but seem to fail to listen to issues and take initiatives to improve the business. Met a lot of great friends as the quality of hires were extremely strong but did not do well to retain staff. Overall a decent experience but its unfortunate that I left after 3 years due to necessity. If working hours were reduced or commission structure was more fair/transparent I would've stayed much longer.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Ambiente extremadamente competitivo, se crece en base a facturación lo que genera jefaturas sin habilidades blandas, caotico, poco profesional.

Cultura organizacional se basa en competir con todos tus compañeros, es una maquina de moler y vender carne, poco nivel de profesionalismo y de pensamiento crítico en general (hay excepciones). Mucho chisme, fiesta, pocas personas con una base sólida profesional.

Pluspunten

Fiesta de empresa mensual, tomar y comer gratis. Conocer profesionales de otras empresas (clientes - candidatos).

Minpunten

Jefaturas poco preparadas para lidiar con equipos de trabajo, sin habilidades blandas, no existe equilibro trabajo - vida privada, cultura materialista y superficial.
Was deze review waardevol?

Awesome company to work for

Michael Page has an amazing training program, great work hard play hard culture, and many opportunities for advancement. If it wasn't for my physical location being an issue I would still be with them.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Todos están dispuestos a ayudarte y hay muy buen ambiente laboral

Excellent and professional colleagues

Grateful and appreciate kind mannered staff and them always giving me opportunity to learn in different field of work. Had learnt a lot and happy to see staff every day.

Pluspunten

Free lunches, offered food eg. Rocky road chocolate, polite and professional mannered colleagues.

Minpunten

Personal details asked about, although very caring.
Was deze review waardevol?

Long hours. No appreciation for hard work.

Not everyone is treated the same in departments. A few arrogant senior managers with favourites, and it's not a place for a long-term career for certain roles.

Big company name

Minpunten

Bullying culture in operational side of business No career progression Heavy workload
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun environment with emphasis on work/life balance. Good benefits and the employees generally look out for each other.

I was with the company briefly, but it was a great experience. Of all the organizations I worked for, they by far had the best leadership. My boss was supportive and allowed me to incorporate new ideas without hesitation.

Flexibility to be innovative
Was deze review waardevol?

Competitive environment but work hard pays off

Good company to work with and develop yourself. The management team is very supportive but can be quite conservative in some ways. A bit hierarchal for you must deliver the info through your manager and the management will pass it to the director. they don't recommend us to talk to the director directly.

Supportive Management

Minpunten

Jobs can be too competitive and stressful
Was deze review waardevol?

Ambiente di lavoro stimolante e flessibile

Ambiente competitivo e formativo, si lavora ad obiettivi e sta cambiando molto come clima interno e nell'equilibrio lavoro- vita privata. Si guarda molto di più alla sostanza che alle ore lavorate.

Buoni pasto, carriera, stipendio

Minpunten

Troppo orientati esclusivamente sul fatturato nel breve periodo
Was deze review waardevol?

Solid foundation to work in a fast paced environment

You have to be driven to succeed in the saturated field of HR Consultancies. A lot of hard work and hours for a average compensation. Not every manager is suitable for leading positions as they are promoted into the role based on operating success not leadership qualities.

coworkers, events

work life balance

Desorden

No existe una línea de carrera, no hay cursos de capacitación, no existe un orden jerárquico a quien informar sobre avances técnicosCuando quieres dar una observación o tienes una duda no sabes quién es tu jefe inmediato, tienes que ir a rrhh.

Ninguno

Dudas
Was deze review waardevol?

Solid place to learn recruitment

Solid place to learn recruiting, but the compensation structure seems to be designed to line the pockets of upper management and keep the actual headhunters from making money past their base salary.
Was deze review waardevol?

I learnt to be independent, to be confident with myself and excellent communication skills. It is a big company therefore need for self worth and confidence.It was a fast paced environment, therefore being efficient and attiquate was necessary. A lot of colleagues therefore an opportunity to interact with a lot of people.

Pluspunten

Free alcohol every Friday, well i had cold drinks as i do not drink
Was deze review waardevol?

Absolutely stay away not fun super toxic high KPI immature party culture and immature management. College party vibes. I would never recommend it to anyone. If you’re on the fence run the other way!

à eviter

management méprisantpas de prise en compte du personnelabsence d'écoute
Was deze review waardevol?

Great place to work and have a career

Well paid. Plenty of opportunity for promotion Clear targets for these promotionGood management team that cares about employees and aim to do the right thing.Hard working and challenging, you will learn a lot and have a lot of variety in your job

Pluspunten

Great benefits, comp, vacation days, management

Minpunten

Job can be stressful if you are not resilient and a self starter

Entreprise fantôme

On se demande si les consultants existent Plusieurs mois que l'entreprise propose une annonce, plusieurs candidatures JAMAIS AUCUN RETOUR OU QUELCONQUE RÉPONSE la politesse envers les candidats existe elle ? A priori non ! A ne pas suivre

Ils existent ?

Minpunten

Aucune considérations pour des candidats
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Michael Page. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

3,4 van de 5 sterren voor Bedrijfscultuur
  • Bedrijven
  • Michael Page
  • Reviews van medewerkers
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?