memoryBlue
3,7 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

24: memoryBlue reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 24 reviews worden getoond

Fun Place for Entry Level

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Great place to start your sales career off but not to continue. Great atmosphere and fantastic culture. It is really easy to speak to the co-founders and upper management.

Massive Learning Opportunity

having worked in other sales organizations, memoryBlue definitely invests heavily in training and mentoring. I thought I knew a lot when it came to sales, but I learned key skills for sales (and for life honestly) by putting 100% into my experience here. It truly is "you get what you give" here and if you embrace the sales culture and put in your max effort, you will get a lot out of your experience here. The culture is encouraging and everyone around you is really driven towards goals. I ended up getting hired out by my client after 5 months and got a significant pay increase and promotion - in only 5 months.

Pluspunten

Training, Culture club events, presidents club trips, Pto, professional development

hard work, entry-level
Was deze review waardevol?

Much more work if you want to be promoted

When you start here they make it seem like a simple yet hard job. You make 100 calls from 8:30-5:30 and list build or go to meeting in your spare time. What they failed to mention was that in order to get any of the pool bonuses or even meet your quote odds are those 100 calls and those 9 hours days are not enough. Those who are at the top here make 200+ calls a day, work after hours or on the weekends to do so. So unless you are willing to work 10+ hours a day and spend some weekend time prepping I do not recommend this job. Also if you stay for more than 30 days you are basically committing to 15 months of work unless you pay them $5000 (carries on length of time you stay) you will owe them for the “training”they give you. No sick days but you can take unpaid day off.

Pluspunten

Great working environment and young professionals starting their careers

Minpunten

No sick days, LONG Hours (if you wanna get any bonus), could get a hard to sell client
Was deze review waardevol?

Great place to learn. Good culture. Don't stay too long.

memoryBlue is a great place to learn and start a career in sales. The skills you learn here are fantastic and will be valuable to any company you go to afterwards. A typical day is making 100+ dials minimum, sending out emails, and LinkedIn messaging. Creating 35-50 new names a day to dial and email as well. There is a lot to do in a day, however, management gets in the way and peppers the day with a lot of meaningless meetings, especially in your first two months on the job. Lots of micromanaging in that aspect and can be draining and take away from productivity. Also, have to share a ZoomInfo with another SDR which can be really frustrating when both of you have to get new names to fill the funnel.I value to skills that I learned here and have now moved on and am doing very well and I thank memoryBlue for all the skills I learned. However, in my time there, I did not enjoy the micromanaging and pointless meetings that are sprinkled in throughout the day.

Pluspunten

Great culture, great skills, great experience

Lots of micromanagement

Fun and Competitive

Fun work environment but fast paced so be ready to keep up, and learn a lot.

Pluspunten

Decent salary, Sales "Bootcamp"

Competitive
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Great owners, management was not on board

Great place to start your career, learned all the tricks and trades of the industry. Business model put a lot of money in the pockets of the owners but didn't leave a lot for the employees.

Easy to get hired

Extremely low paying
Was deze review waardevol?

Cold calling to get started in tech sales.

This job is perfect if you are 23, fresh out of college, no job experience and you want to get into the lucrative business of tech-sales. Cold calling is very hard to do, you have to be a resilient person to be succesful. Not very diverse, 90% White dudes with the rest a grab bag of token minorities, memoryBlue seems to mostly recruit from JMU and VT Feels like a frat house, if you are in to that sort of thing.

Ping Pong Table

Minpunten

Hope you are lucky and get an easy client, this has everything to do with your success here.

Excellent Kick-Start to Your Career

If you are a business/comm major without any certain career direction. mB is the best place for you to start. They give you all the training needed to learn how the BDR role works and a legitmate chance to get hired by an accredited tech company.

Good place to start

My only advice for people would be to only join this company if you're sure that you want to do sales in the future. mB is well connected in the sales world and most employees are able to find a job after being there for a year or so.

Bagels and Donuts on Thursdays

Minpunten

Bad pay, success depends on client

Ping Pong Table Poor Management

My coworkers were all great and helped getting through the day. Management at the time was terrible and led by fear. New management is in place now since I was hired out by my client. The bonus structure does not favor everyone, but only those that can continually exceed quota with their client. Just because you hit/exceed quota, you may not receive a bonus/commission.

Bagel Thursdays

Bonus structure
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and fun workplace environment with a ping pong table

memoryBlue was one of the best places I have ever worked. The management team is not only helpful but also very supportive. They will spend however much time with you to ensure success

Guidance from management

Phones

spend your day on the phone making phone calls, most of the time people dont pick up. It is 100% client dependent, luck of the draw. You wont have a social life outside of work. They will try to make work your social life. Miss your old sorority/frat? work here.

Competitive work environment

memoryBlue is a great place to start for anyone looking to join the sales industry. It is a face paced work hard play hard environment full of competition.

Great work environment

Minpunten

Not much room for growth, underpaid
Was deze review waardevol?

Training, Mentors, and GRIT!

memoryBlue is a great company to work when one decides to start a career in sales. Between the training, working with colleagues who have different levels of experience, and making the minimum of 100 dials a day - if nothing else you build work ethic.

Good starting sales position

It wasn't a hard job but the pay and benefits were too low for a 30 yo. Best for a 21 yo recent graduate. Management, like most sales jobs, was interested in promising much and delivering little in the way of compensation.

healthcare and job security
Was deze review waardevol?

Laid back workplace with a competitive culture.

Laid back workplace with a competitive culture. Would recommend to a friend who is looking to jumpstart their career in IT sales. Plenty of incentives and rewarding employee perks
Was deze review waardevol?

If you are hungry work here

If you want to succeed you are the only one that will get in your way at mB. You will have all the tools that you need to reach your goals. Hard work big reward.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun Place to work out of college

memoryBlue provides lead generation services that secure sales meetings for business-to-business technology companies by executing proven, repeatable campaigns that produce predictable results. All activity is completed within the client's infrastructure allowing them to develop key metrics for their sales funnel while having real-time visibility into the entire process.

Was deze review waardevol?

Fun workplace where employees are rewarded for hard work

memoryBlue was my introduction to sales. It was a challenging job, that taught me numerous life lessons. I met some incredible people and made great business connections. They truly care about their employees well being. Breakfast is purchased once a week, team outings and incentives as well as gaming systems available for down time relaxation.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great work environment and fun place to work

Very laid back college job with flexible hours. Great place to work while going through college and great co-workers/patrons.
Was deze review waardevol?

If you aren't looking to advance in high tech sales, seek other employment

Company is good, but the interview process is misleading. If you want to excel in marketing, this isn't the job for you. If you want to excel in sales, go for it!

-free donuts on wednesdays

Minpunten

-training and new hire process is a joke
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij memoryBlue. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

4,1 van de 5 sterren voor Bedrijfscultuur
  • Bedrijven
  • memoryBlue
  • Reviews van medewerkers
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?