McDonald's
3.5 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

McDonald's Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 201,844 reviews worden getoond

Gezellige collega's

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Mcdonalds heteren is leuk alleem krijg je veel te weinig betaald voor het harde werk wat je moet doen

Korting

Weinig loon

Great first job!

This was my first job. It helped me develop good people skills and to be patient. They work with your school schedules and availability. Awesome place to work at.

Flexible schedules

Short breaks

Hard work

My work day was hard, because we were short staffed everyday. I took orders all day by myself. Management didn't seem to care that much about me being the only person taking orders. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the regular pleasant customers everyday.

No benefits
Bedrijfscultuur

It was alright. More towards a teen environment.

A good job for teens but don’t be afraid to call quits when they don’t listen to your availability! Its team-oriented so you’re not really on your own.

Minpunten

Sometimes managers don’t understand that customers hold up the line so they pressure you.

McDonald’s company

McDonald’s is a good company but salary they are giving in gcc countries are not good because of here lack of employees work also over and they are giving salary like nothing
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Bedrijfscultuur

Very fast paced, usually stressful.

Working as a manager there, you need to dedicate more time than you think. Always be ready to deal with unreliable employees and angry customers. Managing is stressful, be ready for it. But it gives you character, and you realize that the people that stay there are hard workers.

Pluspunten

Discounted food, meet good people, learn good work ethic

Minpunten

Little to no benefits, inconsistent hours

Really bad workplace

Managers were horrible. Even members of the team were impolite. Wouldn’t recommend working there of you value your life. Management would always talk.

Free food

Rubbish management

Manager

The managers at this job never really took the time to listen to what employees need or cared for that matter. Some where very lazy and had crew members do all of there tasks.
Bedrijfscultuur

Environnement lier à l'Etat d'esprit de la direction

Tout se passe bien tant que l'équipe est soudé. Le changement arrive quand un nouvel élément ne partage pas les valeur de cette équipe.

Développement rapide des competences

Minpunten

Horaires peu compatible à la vie de famille
Bedrijfscultuur

great place to start out

it is a good place to start out ! customers are not always fun but in the drive through you typically only have to spend less than a minute or so with them!

Schedule

Vacatures van McDonald's

Meer vacatures
Bedrijfscultuur

is a fun and nice place tolot of supportive management and friends. They care about their people and their clients, and I like each day on the job.

is a fun and nice place to work with a lot of supportive management and friends. They care about their people and their clients, and I like each day on the job.
Bedrijfscultuur

Good crew. Some bad management.

Overall the experience was good, but I have had some managers that were unprofessional. The night crew is amazing. As a closer, I’ve found my coworkers have become my second family. For a first job it’s great and I’ve been here going on two years. The only reason I want to leave is just because I have different goals for life than fast food service.

Pluspunten

Crew gets discounts, management gets free meals.

Minpunten

Like any work place there are unprofessional people sometimes. And occasionally a rude customer.

Great job

Great for first time job seekers. It's is also very flexible with school schedules. Great culture and free food. I definitely recommend if you want to get first time experience.

Good entry level job

Take this overall positive review with a grain of salt as having my high school friends as co-workers definitely made things easier, but I enjoyed my time as a crew member and I felt that I definitely learned what it meant to work a 9-5. They helped teach me the standards of a workplace in terms of picking up your slack, being on time, and keeping a positive attitude. The pay could have been better considering I trained employees, but at the same time, I was 16 and should have pushed for a raise and didn't as a result of my inexperience. Every day was pretty much helping around the restaurant and working whatever position needed to be filled that day whether it be working the grill or preparing sandwiches on the table.

Pluspunten

There was a free McChicken or free McDouble meal every day for lunch which was nice. Also, since the job was generally pretty easy to learn, getting someone to cover your shift usually was not very difficult.

Minpunten

I was a part-time worker so I did not see any real benefits.

Buen ambiente

Bien ambiente aunque pagan muy poco en lo personal era un bien trabajo y el tipo de chavos que admiten son tranquilo No es chamba para gente agresiva ya que ahí importa mucho la atención al cliente

Pluspunten

Estás con chavos de tu edad, te enseñas a trabajar

Minpunten

Pagan poco y trabajas duro
Bedrijfscultuur

Not enjoyable, and low pay

The work is not enjoyable, and I feel as though is should get paid more for what I do, but if not that, then put on the schedule more often than I usually do.

Good first job

Great first job for a 15 or 16 year definitely gets annoying after a couple of years I can say that but the pay rate just went up this year so that a good thing

It’s customer service

The work itself was never the problem. The pressure is another story. Customer service and fast food leaves every one feeling drained and taken for granted. It’s a good job for keeping your resume full and learning how to problem solve and building endurance in costumer service. I would never make a career out of it.

Minpunten

The work environment can be a little toxic sometimes

Decent benefits

Decent benefits but the hours can be crazy at times. The lack of staff can cause longer hours. The customers can be hard to deal with- co-workers are nice though

Free lunches

Customers can be craxy
Bedrijfscultuur

I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the firm.

Pay

Schedule

One thing

The customers were the best part of this job.. I mean it’s managed by highschool students there is no leadership, team work, training staff is a joke. Never have enough product ordered and each shift leaves tasks for the next shift creating a continuous cycle

No pros

Underpaid, overworked, undertrained staff
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij McDonald's. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering