Jumbo Supermarkten
3,6 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews voor Order Picker bij Jumbo Supermarkten

Functie
Locatie
Waarderingen per categorie
7 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.
Bekijk alle 1.510 reviews
Bedrijfscultuur
Good atmosphere and quite good salary. I learned how to drive llop and how too collect orders using voice system. Good work for holidays!
Bedrijfscultuur
Very nice people good team leaders , loads of work opportunities . Very much young people and also foreign people , the work is good I worked as a order picker and I really loved it , best ever job I had
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a huge warehouse, anyway- work there was nice. People from my shift were very friendly, what was additional benefit when it comes to this job..
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly team leders, cleaning warehause and gooo, funny work :] I learbed dutch lenguage in comunicate level, order picking and drive truck. Co workers is funny and friendly people.
Bedrijfscultuur
I would recommend. Everything was ok. Salaries were very nice. People were very nice also including supervisors. Normal hours of work two shifts.
Pluspunten
NIce atmosphere
Was deze review waardevol?
Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt
Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen
Bedrijfscultuur
Depending on shift my day at work started at 6 A.M or 2 P.M. If there were many orders to collect sometimes it was necessary to stay in work longer.
Pluspunten
Thanks to big amount of work to do time was passing by fast
Minpunten
Lack of opportunities to get promoted
Bedrijfscultuur
A typical day of work was a order picking with a head speaker. I learn there a fews things about work in the warehouse like a BT driving picking and a few more. I been a good part of team in there. I learn a lot of my managers. A hardest job there was a picking oa bears and wines. The best in this job was a picking of a soup.