Jobot
4,9 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

20: Jobot reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

4,9Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 20 reviews worden getoond

Finally an honest recruiting shop!

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Really proud to work here. Good people trying to do the right thing and there is so much collaboration. Benefits are really good and there is no one in this company you can't reach out to for help. Strong support system and a clear path for growth.
Was deze review waardevol?

Good pay, clear path forward, but don't trust everyone

You set your own path at Jobot. So, if you want management, you can bill enough to get management. The commission is better for the industry. The company culture is classic IT tech recruiting agency but MORE ENERGIZED. I couldn't always trust my coworkers and I saw several employees argue about ownership rights.
Was deze review waardevol?

Jobot, the AI Recruiting Firm!

The owner, Heidi Golledge, is building a GREAT company. She truly cares about every employee and takes great care of us all! Looking forward to the many years ahead!

Exciting, Innovative, Phenomenal Culture, Helpful and Supportive Management

Exciting Culture with exciting new technology. Communication between upper management and tech support is almost real time. The new technology that has been implemented is going help create more happy clients and candidates looking to hire or be hired. CEO really makes you feel rewarded for the job you do here and really cares about your continued success. Look forward to everyday at work, continuing with the growth at a great company.

Great place

Great place for recruiters. If you are looking to recruit then this is the place to be. Work/Life balance is great. Job culture is excellent. Must apply!

Pluspunten

A lot of recruiters work here

Some cashiers work here
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Jobot - best career move I've ever made

Joining Jobot was the best career move I have ever made! Our leadership is top notch and our CEO Heidi knows how to build an incredible company with an amazing culture. It's a family style feel where our happiness and success are at the forefront of everything we do. Everyone here is focused on ensuring we help our clients achieve hiring success, and our candidates find their dream job. Also, I have the opportunity to achieve my lofty financial goals of financial freedom. Many companies claim they provide the opportunity to make life changing money, however most can't walk the walk. This place though, is one of the few that gives you the chance to achieve financial freedom.
Was deze review waardevol?

Working remote but feels like I'm still in the office

I'm working remote but because of the level of communication and company sponsored trips to the office in Orange County, California it feels like I'm still working in the office which I consider a good thing. Management team is honest and helpful. Training is superb. I can already tell 2020 is going to be a very good year for everyone at Jobot
Was deze review waardevol?

Awesome company that makes you really feel cared about.

Love this company! Awesome team environment, you are given all the tools to succeed, and you really feel cared about with all the amazing extras. Its great to work at a place that doesn't feel like work.

Pluspunten

Lunches on Mondays, helicopter rides at the Holiday Party.

Minpunten

Ups and downs of the sales life.
Was deze review waardevol?

Amazing CEO, Culture, Work/Life Balance, Compensation & Free Beer!

Our impressive CEO considered & then implemented every possible aspect of a productive work environment here at Jobot -- we offer a lot of Money, Time & Impact! What more could you want?

Nada

The Best in the Industry

Jobot starts with great upper management and it filters down the company. We get the best recruiting tools, the best working environment, the best compensation and benefits in the industry and the best holiday parties.
Was deze review waardevol?

Genuinely an incredible home for a recruiter.

I genuinely have nothing but good things to say about my experience here. I have learned so much, and have come away with more confidence in myself (and more commission!) that I ever could have expected. If you're a dedicated recruiter, there is no better place. The commission structure rewards hard work, the tools and resources make doing your job easier than ever before, the people & culture are best in class, and the generosity of the senior leadership is unbelievable. If you have the opportunity to work here, please do. You will not regret it.

Ceo, Company Perks, AI Automation, Company Culture, Commission Structure

Hard to think of any.

Grateful for this Company

10+ year recruiter and this is far and away the best company I've ever worked for. They value EVERYTHING. They value YOU as a person, they value the customer, they value their culture. If you want to work at a run of the mill staffing organization (98% of staffing companies are that), don't work here. Work here only if you want to have every other Friday off, make great money, actually know the CEO on a first name basis, and enrich your life, happiness, and wealth.
Was deze review waardevol?

A culture that speaks volume to the CEO/Founder

There is no doubt about it. Our team works with passion,integrity and focus. It is a contagious environment where you can easily tell that we love what we do! We are highly compensated for our efforts and we even have a chance to enjoy every other Friday off (oddly enough many do not take it). Our CEO is not only generous to her work family, she also exemplifies the true meaning of giving back. Leading by example. This is what makes our job of improving the lives of companies and candidates nationwide even more rewarding!

Amazing company!!

Jobot is the best recruiting firm out there. The CEO values and takes care of all of her employees and makes sure we have the best tools and technology to succeed, a fun and rewarding work environment and a great company culture.

Enjoyable Workplace

Work hard, play hard environment with lots of fun outings. Also every other Friday off is a nice plus. We have a culture of skilled senior recruiters who deliver the goods day in and day out.

Great

At job lot I was a cashier and I also cleaned my register at the beginning and end of each of my shifts and stocked bags and receipt papers and made sure my are was in order. I greeted guest as they came In or left and I would also be in charge of getting carts from the parking lot on certain shifts each week.

Friendly people

There were no cons
Was deze review waardevol?

Outstanding culture and incredibly supportive management

Our days are built with support, encouragement, training, access to more and more on the internet and better access to candidates and companies. This company has taken the best from one of the most successful recruiting firms and added more support, more fun, more training and more ways to be successful in this business. The technology is second to none. We work hard, we play harder and the result is more for everyone!

Pluspunten

Food (all the time!) Training and support. An open, honest forum....

Too much food (!).
Was deze review waardevol?

Jobot is the best place in town for recruiters

Jobot is a start-up with a founder who sold their last company for over $100 million. So, we are full funded but have the fun of being a start-up who knows what we are doing. Really a great culture and a fun time if you are competitive and good at what you are doing. Love the 9/80 structure with every other Friday off.

Great compensation plan, Platinum Healthcare, Great culture

Minpunten

If you take a nap, someone will notice and wake you.

Best Job Ever

If you're driven, confident, and a self-starter who genuinely loves and respects the work you do, you can't go wrong. Excellent management and senior leadership with an honest open door. Guidance is always provided, without micromanagement. Excellent place of work for a previously experienced recruiter to further their business and take ownership of a full desk.

Was deze review waardevol?

Great place to work hard and be rewarded for it!

At Jobot you're encouraged to follow your passion in what you recruit for, but even that's outshined by the dedication of the leadership team. You have every opportunity to succeed and given the best support that you could ask for. You get out of what you put into it, and with Jobot there's no limit to get what you want.

Pluspunten

Amazing benefits, 9/80 work schedule, E-Desks, Abundant Client opportunities, Partnerships with the best Talent Boards, autonomy

Hard to find
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Jobot. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering