IDEXX Laboratories
3,5 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews
Review over IDEXX Laboratories van een medewerker

Stagiair credit control

4,0
26 september 2019
Een leerzame stage waar ik een leuke tijd heb doorgebracht.
Waarderingen per categorie
2,0
19 oktober 2020
Zelfde functieZelfde locatie
Credit Controller (voormalige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
Really basic job that was not challenging.During the interview, I specifically told the manager that there were some tasks I was not interesting in doing.And yet, those are the tasks I had to do. When I mentioned I wanted to leave, suddenly the manager was ready to give more interesting tasks. Too little, too late.I therefore second that the middle management is pretty poor.Didn't stay long enough to see if there were possibilities to grow in the company.On the positive side, the cafeteria is good, and it's possible to work from home easily.
1,0
5 november 2020
Zelfde locatie
Customer Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
International company that hires a lot of non-Dutch speakers to fulfill customer service for large parts of Europe. Colleagues are nice, but management is not. Don't like people with opinions that differ from theirs, and will end your contract for that. They only want people who agree with them and just do as they are told. My feeling is that many of the expats working there can't get any other work because they don't speak Dutch very well and are just stuck there. Salary is mediocre, for a call centre not bad. Turnover is very high, new people start every month, because always many are leaving. Would not recommend unless no other choice.
Pluspunten
Colleagues are mostly nice.
Minpunten
Management is mostly not nice.
1,0
14 juli 2020
Zelfde locatie
Customer Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
The middle management is very, very poor. Not only completely dishonest, but also lacking the basic level of competence you are expected to find from a supervisor. They don't treat people with respect. They aim to hire smart, educated people with no intent to consider or challenge them. Several of my coworkers including me were completely bored out. The opportunities to grow are a lie, simply used to keep you motivated as long as possible. The tasks are always the same, once you have learned how to do things it never changes. It takes 3-5 years minimum of pretending to still enjoy the same easy tasks to evolve, and then only for a lucky few...
Pluspunten
work from home, coworkers usually nice, decent pay
Minpunten
boring, no growth, management dishonest and absent