IDEXX Laboratories
3,5 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews
Review over IDEXX Laboratories van een medewerker

Ambiente amichevole ma ogni tanto stressante.

3,0
3 februari 2020
Ambiente amichevole ma ogni tanto stressante. Datori di lavoro simpatici e alla mano.
Waarderingen per categorie
Vergelijkbare reviews
1,0
5 november 2020
Customer Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
International company that hires a lot of non-Dutch speakers to fulfill customer service for large parts of Europe. Colleagues are nice, but management is not. Don't like people with opinions that differ from theirs, and will end your contract for that. They only want people who agree with them and just do as they are told. My feeling is that many of the expats working there can't get any other work because they don't speak Dutch very well and are just stuck there. Salary is mediocre, for a call centre not bad. Turnover is very high, new people start every month, because always many are leaving. Would not recommend unless no other choice.
Pluspunten
Colleagues are mostly nice.
Minpunten
Management is mostly not nice.
4,0
22 oktober 2020
Receptioniste (voormalige medewerker) - Recreatieterrein De Lickebaert
Leuke collega 's leuke jaar gehad .Via uitzendbureau binnen gekomen.
Pluspunten
Was goed bereikbaar
Minpunten
Communicatie was niet altijd goed
2,0
19 oktober 2020
Credit Controller (voormalige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
Really basic job that was not challenging.During the interview, I specifically told the manager that there were some tasks I was not interesting in doing.And yet, those are the tasks I had to do. When I mentioned I wanted to leave, suddenly the manager was ready to give more interesting tasks. Too little, too late.I therefore second that the middle management is pretty poor.Didn't stay long enough to see if there were possibilities to grow in the company.On the positive side, the cafeteria is good, and it's possible to work from home easily.
Was deze review waardevol?
  1. Ambiente amichevole ma ogni tanto stressante.