IDEXX Laboratories
3.5 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

IDEXX Laboratories Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

27 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 543 reviews

Gezellig werkplek

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Leuke collega 's leuke jaar gehad .Via uitzendbureau binnen gekomen.

Was goed bereikbaar

Minpunten

Communicatie was niet altijd goed
Bedrijfscultuur

Toxic management for customer support

International company that hires a lot of non-Dutch speakers to fulfill customer service for large parts of Europe. Colleagues are nice, but management is not. Don't like people with opinions that differ from theirs, and will end your contract for that. They only want people who agree with them and just do as they are told. My feeling is that many of the expats working there can't get any other work because they don't speak Dutch very well and are just stuck there. Salary is mediocre, for a call centre not bad. Turnover is very high, new people start every month, because always many are leaving. Would not recommend unless no other choice.

Pluspunten

Colleagues are mostly nice.

Minpunten

Management is mostly not nice.

Disappointing and boring

Really basic job that was not challenging.During the interview, I specifically told the manager that there were some tasks I was not interesting in doing.And yet, those are the tasks I had to do. When I mentioned I wanted to leave, suddenly the manager was ready to give more interesting tasks. Too little, too late.I therefore second that the middle management is pretty poor.Didn't stay long enough to see if there were possibilities to grow in the company.On the positive side, the cafeteria is good, and it's possible to work from home easily.

very disappointing experience

The middle management is very, very poor. Not only completely dishonest, but also lacking the basic level of competence you are expected to find from a supervisor. They don't treat people with respect. They aim to hire smart, educated people with no intent to consider or challenge them. Several of my coworkers including me were completely bored out. The opportunities to grow are a lie, simply used to keep you motivated as long as possible. The tasks are always the same, once you have learned how to do things it never changes. It takes 3-5 years minimum of pretending to still enjoy the same easy tasks to evolve, and then only for a lucky few...

Pluspunten

work from home, coworkers usually nice, decent pay

Minpunten

boring, no growth, management dishonest and absent

Very terrible work experience

Poor middle management Very toxic culture Favoritism and aggressive style Unprofessional management No worklife balance

Pluspunten

A lot of promises but no sostance

Minpunten

Toxic culture, poor middle management
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Het was ok

Gezellig collegas, maar je bent de hele dag aan de telefoon dus dat moet je wel leuk vinden. Ook permanent contract wordt niet makkelijk gegeven.
Bedrijfscultuur

Ambiente amichevole ma ogni tanto stressante.

Ambiente amichevole ma ogni tanto stressante. Datori di lavoro simpatici e alla mano.

Geweldige werkgever

IDEXX Nederland is zeer internationale bedrijf. Je collega's komen van de hele wereld vandaan. Uitstekende primaire and secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden. Persoonlijke ontwikkeling wordt gestimuleerd, er zijn talloze mogelijkheden om cursussen en trainingen te volgen. Geen werkstress maar prima work-life balance.
Bedrijfscultuur

Flexibiliteit, top bedrijfscultuur, coöperatieve en team spelers

Informeel, vriendelijke collega's, heel flexibiliteit en top bedrijfscultuur.

multicutural work environment

a lot of stress due to an overload of processes and administration, bad managers ( no knowledge, not listening, no communication ), as a manger you can do whatever you want , playing favorites, uncomfortable work atmosphere, good people have to leave the company, not interested in their employees, just furniture that is moved where it is needed

Pluspunten

a nice canteen yet high prices

Minpunten

no collaboration in between customer facing organization

Vacatures van IDEXX Laboratories

Meer vacatures

Stagiair credit control

Een leerzame stage waar ik een leuke tijd heb doorgebracht.

Werkzaamheden

Begeleiding
Bedrijfscultuur

Ambiente di lavoro rilassato ed amichevole

Ambiente multiculturale, molto stimolante, management molto esigente spesso poco competente, obiettivi molto aggressivi, possibilità carriera nella norma
Bedrijfscultuur

Nice environment and a lot of support.

Really enjoy working there, feel a team spirit and respect to different personalities. I'm able to share knowledge and experience with my colleagues and learn from them. Workday never boring, always have challenges/areas to improve the skills. If you have a bad day, just ask for help and you will get it.

Standaard bureaucratisch bedrijf

Gestandaardiseerd werk zonder enige afwisseling naast de taken van het inpakken en ophalen van bestellingen. Een typisch bureaucratisch bedrijf.

Customer focused work environment

A typical day at work would be working on new features and work on production issues and help resolve them asap for customers.

Una gran experiencia

Trabajó en una buena empresa con un buen ambiente de trabajo donde el empleado es respetado. Oportunidad de aprender contínuamente.

Team Spirit

Environnement de travail agréable. Bon esprit d'équipe.

samenvatting

vereist, dus ik moet er wat neer zetten zodat ik mijn solicitatie kan versturen.

compagnie innovante, produits interressant

Milieu international, produit intéressant et équipe multinationale Management sur place et maison mère très compréhensif et à l écoute, team spirit et avantages importants

middelmatige werkgever

Werk druk ligt extreem hoog. aandeelhouders zijn het enige belang

Pluspunten

in de zomer worden er gratis ijsjes uitgedeeld

werkdruk
Bedrijfscultuur

Wrong place in the wrong time

The team I joined was supposedly international. Coming from a highly international environment I thought I would find an open, multicultural place and I found instead lots of arrogance, prejudices, mocking others, judgments of body language. I also found a place which clearly wants to grow and expand without the humility to listen, learn and accept that certain directions might differ from original opinions (based on lack of knowledge, predominantly). As such I found a place where I was told we would do great things and nothing happened. Between the interview and my start date I was told certain projects would be completed which in fact where nowhere near completion even after I left, several months. Guess what, my job was predominantly relying on such projects. And so I was immediately asked to do other things as well, and got blamed for not being able to achieve results when I had no clear goals/directions. My recommendation: do not take things for granted! Ask countless questions to whomever is interviewing you.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij IDEXX Laboratories. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

Reviews over IDEXX Laboratories gesorteerd op locatie

• Bedrijven
  • IDEXX Laboratories
  • Reviews van medewerkers
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?