IDEXX Laboratories
3,5 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

IDEXX Laboratories Reviews

Functie
Locatie
27 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.
Bekijk alle 513 reviews
Bedrijfscultuur
Leuke collega 's leuke jaar gehad .Via uitzendbureau binnen gekomen.
Was goed bereikbaar
Minpunten
Communicatie was niet altijd goed
Bedrijfscultuur
International company that hires a lot of non-Dutch speakers to fulfill customer service for large parts of Europe. Colleagues are nice, but management is not. Don't like people with opinions that differ from theirs, and will end your contract for that. They only want people who agree with them and just do as they are told. My feeling is that many of the expats working there can't get any other work because they don't speak Dutch very well and are just stuck there. Salary is mediocre, for a call centre not bad. Turnover is very high, new people start every month, because always many are leaving. Would not recommend unless no other choice.
Pluspunten
Colleagues are mostly nice.
Minpunten
Management is mostly not nice.
Bedrijfscultuur
Really basic job that was not challenging.During the interview, I specifically told the manager that there were some tasks I was not interesting in doing.And yet, those are the tasks I had to do. When I mentioned I wanted to leave, suddenly the manager was ready to give more interesting tasks. Too little, too late.I therefore second that the middle management is pretty poor.Didn't stay long enough to see if there were possibilities to grow in the company.On the positive side, the cafeteria is good, and it's possible to work from home easily.
Bedrijfscultuur
The middle management is very, very poor. Not only completely dishonest, but also lacking the basic level of competence you are expected to find from a supervisor. They don't treat people with respect. They aim to hire smart, educated people with no intent to consider or challenge them. Several of my coworkers including me were completely bored out. The opportunities to grow are a lie, simply used to keep you motivated as long as possible. The tasks are always the same, once you have learned how to do things it never changes. It takes 3-5 years minimum of pretending to still enjoy the same easy tasks to evolve, and then only for a lucky few...
Pluspunten
work from home, coworkers usually nice, decent pay
Minpunten
boring, no growth, management dishonest and absent
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor middle management Very toxic culture Favoritism and aggressive style Unprofessional management No worklife balance
Pluspunten
A lot of promises but no sostance
Minpunten
Toxic culture, poor middle management
Was deze review waardevol?
Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt
Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen
Bedrijfscultuur
Gezellig collegas, maar je bent de hele dag aan de telefoon dus dat moet je wel leuk vinden. Ook permanent contract wordt niet makkelijk gegeven.
Bedrijfscultuur
Ambiente amichevole ma ogni tanto stressante. Datori di lavoro simpatici e alla mano.
Bedrijfscultuur
IDEXX Nederland is zeer internationale bedrijf. Je collega's komen van de hele wereld vandaan. Uitstekende primaire and secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden. Persoonlijke ontwikkeling wordt gestimuleerd, er zijn talloze mogelijkheden om cursussen en trainingen te volgen. Geen werkstress maar prima work-life balance.
Bedrijfscultuur
Informeel, vriendelijke collega's, heel flexibiliteit en top bedrijfscultuur.
Bedrijfscultuur
a lot of stress due to an overload of processes and administration, bad managers ( no knowledge, not listening, no communication ), as a manger you can do whatever you want , playing favorites, uncomfortable work atmosphere, good people have to leave the company, not interested in their employees, just furniture that is moved where it is needed
Pluspunten
a nice canteen yet high prices
Minpunten
no collaboration in between customer facing organization
Bedrijfscultuur
Een leerzame stage waar ik een leuke tijd heb doorgebracht.
Werkzaamheden
Begeleiding
Bedrijfscultuur
Ambiente multiculturale, molto stimolante, management molto esigente spesso poco competente, obiettivi molto aggressivi, possibilitĂ  carriera nella norma
Bedrijfscultuur
Really enjoy working there, feel a team spirit and respect to different personalities. I'm able to share knowledge and experience with my colleagues and learn from them. Workday never boring, always have challenges/areas to improve the skills. If you have a bad day, just ask for help and you will get it.
Bedrijfscultuur
Gestandaardiseerd werk zonder enige afwisseling naast de taken van het inpakken en ophalen van bestellingen. Een typisch bureaucratisch bedrijf.
Bedrijfscultuur
A typical day at work would be working on new features and work on production issues and help resolve them asap for customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
TrabajĂł en una buena empresa con un buen ambiente de trabajo donde el empleado es respetado. Oportunidad de aprender contĂ­nuamente.
Bedrijfscultuur
Environnement de travail agréable. Bon esprit d'équipe.
Bedrijfscultuur
vereist, dus ik moet er wat neer zetten zodat ik mijn solicitatie kan versturen.
Bedrijfscultuur
Milieu international, produit intéressant et équipe multinationale Management sur place et maison mère très compréhensif et à l écoute, team spirit et avantages importants
Bedrijfscultuur
Werk druk ligt extreem hoog. aandeelhouders zijn het enige belang
Pluspunten
in de zomer worden er gratis ijsjes uitgedeeld
werkdruk
Bedrijfscultuur
The team I joined was supposedly international. Coming from a highly international environment I thought I would find an open, multicultural place and I found instead lots of arrogance, prejudices, mocking others, judgments of body language. I also found a place which clearly wants to grow and expand without the humility to listen, learn and accept that certain directions might differ from original opinions (based on lack of knowledge, predominantly). As such I found a place where I was told we would do great things and nothing happened. Between the interview and my start date I was told certain projects would be completed which in fact where nowhere near completion even after I left, several months. Guess what, my job was predominantly relying on such projects. And so I was immediately asked to do other things as well, and got blamed for not being able to achieve results when I had no clear goals/directions. My recommendation: do not take things for granted! Ask countless questions to whomever is interviewing you.
  1. Reviews van medewerkers