HyperSport Automotive
2,6 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

33: HyperSport Automotive reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 33 reviews worden getoond

Awful

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Management treats everything as a competition and expect way more from you than what your getting paid for.

1 hour long lunch and a lot of sick days

Almost everything
Was deze review waardevol?

Content until massive layoffs.

Hypersport is a great place to learn how to build a career for people with no experience. Management would consistently lie and they would have feuds with carvana so we never received any work. One day we all were laid off and I never received any compensation and no one can receive unemployment because we are still employed to them technically and they will not fire us.

Shop experience

Minpunten

Not knowing if you will work.

Poor managment

If you dont " click" with management your treated with out reguard. Sure they smile and act frendly but if your not part of the click you mean nothing.

Was deze review waardevol?

Cool job to learn about the trade

Deff a good job to learn about auto collision . But unfortunately bad management take advantage of you and don’t appreciate your hard work . Define wouldn’t recommend working here

Off weekends

Minpunten

Favoritism, no equality, horrible place

Non productive

Management is horrible. They use lacqauer primmer on all repairs even aluminum panels.. clueless at any kind of quality..would never buy a car from carvanna knowing this place did body repair to the vehicle.. the clear coat they use is the cheapest one of the shelf. It dies back before it ever hits the parking lot.. they have to sand an buff everything..hire a few techs that can actually do good work an they work them to death while young management hangout with younger employees that have basically no skill set.. on cells all day long goofing off an the work load goes on to the experienced techs that are being under paid .. an management that claims they can fix it all but clearly not.. just used carlot butcher shop..
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Worst place ever

I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy management is horrible and don’t expect a raise unless you are family to management, does not even provide proper Ppe
Was deze review waardevol?

Management alone makes this place horrible

Management makes this place unbearable. If you try to bring up an issue at anytime with any supervisor or manager you will get talked in circles. Human resources is a 3rd party company and they will not pick up if you try to call them. Also took me a full 3 1/2 months before I could get my first check.
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun place to work. They need to fire some people who sleep on the job (on camera). Other than that, it's ok.

They don't fire people that need to be fired. The hours are Monday through Friday 7-4 with one hour lunch. There is a gal that sleeps on the job and still works here

So unorganized.

They hire anybody. As long as they have a body in a spot. High turnover. Terrible management. They don't care AT ALL about their workers. They make a bunch of promises, never keep them. They promote their best friends from high school, instead qualified individuals. Most of the management is in their early 20's. So are most of the employees. They will tell you one thing, then six months later tell you you misunderstood. The managers could care less if you have what you need to perform your job properly. You could literally beg for help, and all you get is excuses. I really believed in this company, they make it sound so amazing. It isn't. Terrible place to work. Trust me. You will regret it.

Off on weekends

Everything else.
Was deze review waardevol?

Very poor leadership and nothing but drama

I'd never work there again all everyone does talk bad and stab eachother in the back. The bosses didn't ever wanna do there jobs. They don't care about there employees at all. And the pay isn't good.

It's a job

Minpunten

Low pay bad bosses drama

Great training for unexperienced

Give a lot of opportunity to people that have little to no experience, and the potential to learn more than one skill/ department. If you put the work in it doesn't go unnoticed, and opens up more options for moving around in the company. Flexible when it comes to needing time off, and has plenty of OT if you want it. I do wish there was a 401k, but that will hopefully come soon. The company is very new, and growing quickly. Naturally that comes with some kinks that do get figured out.

Pluspunten

Hr long lunch, Flexible time off

No 401k
Was deze review waardevol?

Many opportunities to learn and grow. Great work culture.

This job is like any other job. if you come to work and work hard, you will be rewarded with opportunities to grow and advance within the company. Love working with my fellow coworkers, they help me when they see i am struggling or have questions.

Personal falta de capacitación

No saben lo que hacen, trabajos e instalaciones de baja calidad! No hay organización!

Nada! 👎🏽

Minpunten

El personal no sabe lo que hace! Falta de capacitación, solo se cuidan las espaldas entre ellos para no dar las verdaderas necesites a los dueños!
Was deze review waardevol?

Relaxed environment, good hours decent pay

Relaxed environment, good hours decent pay. Absolutely room for advancement. The pay is the pay, no one is ever happy with their pay. Need more help but it comes with time
Was deze review waardevol?

Good company to work for. Never had any issues and they are fair.

Would definitely work there again if the opportunity arises. Great company. Good management and coworkers. I enjoyed every minute I worked with this company. Learned a lot.

Nice place to work!

I love working here.. it’s a fun laid back atmosphere! We are all like a big family. The management truly care about their employees. And we get paid well for a very easy job.
Was deze review waardevol?

Poor pay and poor leadership

The company does not pay fairly nor do they pay when promised. They scoff at those asking to be paid better after losing 20+ people in 4 months time increasing the workload for the employees who are left. They blame the employees for any problems there are. There is no accountability on management’s part. Stay away from this company if you value yourself as a human being.

Not micromanaged

Unfair pay
Was deze review waardevol?

A great place to learn and grow as you go.

Working as a Wheel Tech with no knowledge on how to do wheels was a great experience for me I learned several traits with in the work area with a great supervisor that teaches me the basics of the job with this I was able to take in this new trait and make it into my own if your new to the workforce this will be a great place to start.

Managment and Competitve Pay

No 401K here yet.

Fast pace product workspace

Plenty of over time is offered! Management is very understanding and easy to work with. Great career advancement opportunities. Especially if you are looking for a long term career opportunity in the automotive industry.

Overtime and Great Benefits

Minpunten

Temperatures can get cold or hot easily
Was deze review waardevol?

Stay away if you want to make money

the lead there is a tiny (5’3 tall on a good day) creep that prays on every female in sight even if you move up you still get paid 13 and dont expect a raise if you dont kiss alot of behind or are related to the managers the “repairs “ being done there dont last they are cheap repairs aslong as they hold on so they pass carvanas quality check is fine when we run out of paint they make us use trim black.... on wheels wtf? Also no HR so youre pretty much screwed have to pay for own tools,shirts.

1 hour lunch break

Minpunten

Tightly monitored, bad pay, no HR, creepy leads

Job Work/ Life balance and Job culture

HyperSpot offers great opportunities for advancement. The company offers a work-life balance. I enjoy my daily duties and enjoy my time with the company. I would highly recommend HyperSport to anyone who has experience in the automotive field and even those who do not. They offer on-the-job paid training for entry-level positions!

Benefits, schedule, work-life balance

N/a
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HyperSport Automotive. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering