Frank Recruitment Group
3,0 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Frank Recruitment Group Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 84 reviews worden getoond

Bad management

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Washington Frank was managed terribly, a lot of employees are not supported and don't feel welcome/out of place. Such a shame certain individuals has effected the image of such a good company, if an investigation was to be carried out i'm sure you'd uncover a lot of issues within that brand.

Fun work place

Overall company has some great strengths when it comes to IT recruiting. Career trajectory can be given to you upon asking as long as you are performing. Goals are achievable and if they are not you just have to bring the stats showing that you tried but if you are doing that then you are hitting your goals.

Stay Away

They sell you the dream during the interview process on how awesome they are but in reality this recruiting firm is a pump and dump operation trying to place as many candidates as possible, very high turnover.

Micromanaging

micromanaging is huge. It's a very stressful job. It's all about numbers. If you hit the targets they like you. otherwise, you’re disposable. Poorly training as well. “Inadequately trained employees are likely to experience poor job performance and increased levels of work-related stress.” exactly what happens there
Was deze review waardevol?

Interview process very quick. They want the number and offer a low starting salary. Company seems to pay entry level workers poorly... commission is not attainable. shame.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Productive workplace

Opportunities to grow if your performance is great - you need motivation and discipline and the guide of your manager. Good office and tasks are clear.
Was deze review waardevol?

Boiler room sales culture with a flowery rebrand

Your experience with the company is entirely dependent upon your office and your manager. If the office is dope but your manager is unresponsive, unsupportive, or generally unprofessional, then you’re probably not guna be there long; the company will absolutely fire you in the first month if you don’t perform. At my office in Chicago, there was a termination every month, sometimes multiple firings. The job role itself isn’t too hard but unless you are purely motivated by money, then you may find it hard to keep motivated. That said, if you’re able to complete their tasks and bill clients, you’ll make pretty good money and you’ll get to enjoy your time at the company. Just remember: don’t stop performing!

It’s a job

Bad health insurance, no 401k, minimal PTO
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun culture, awful company, low pay

They will promise you the moon if you work hard enough but they are simply a terrible company to work for. The only good thing I got out of it was the learning experience of figuring out what I definitely do NOT want out of a job. I was in IT sales previously and did well, moved to FRG and it was impossible to close any deals because of their terrible clients and legal policies. I had to work two jobs just to make ends meet because the pay is so low. I was hired with ~15 people in a group training class. By the time I left at the 1 year mark I was the only one left.

Pluspunten

WeWork office, nice building, fun culture with coworkers

Minpunten

Awful pay, always pressured to stay late, did I mention pay?

Workplace culture

Terrible culture. If you leave before 6pm everyone starts clapping and calls it a 1/2 day. Frowned upon to take sick days. Designated times you can take lunch.
Was deze review waardevol?

Overall motivating, fun, rewarding environment

This is a great first opportunity to get into sales to learn about sales processes and techniques. There are definitely opportunities to grow if you work hard and follow their path.

Pluspunten

First fridays, theme days, supportive management

Minpunten

Can feel a bit cliquey, but not over the top
Was deze review waardevol?

Young culture, but doesn't pay enough

I enjoyed the culture and had a few managers who I truly think wanted me to succeed. Although the barriers that kept me from succeeding outweighed the good.

Energized work environment

Minpunten

Low pay, oversaturated markets, no room for growth.
Was deze review waardevol?

Dysfunctional C-Suite, nepotism, and entire sections of the business ignored in favor of Sales.

Initially really enjoyed the job, but over time, and particularly during the pandemic, our function was completely disregarded by the business. We are consistently encouraged to "Go Beyond" with no clear reward for this other than the occasional shout-out in a monthly presentation. Sales receive all the incentives and praise from C-Suite, with 'Central Services' (literally everyone beyond sales) barely even an afterthought. Central Services receives little to no recognition in these monthly presentations, despite the fact that Sales could not succeed without it. There are senior members of staff who are deeply unqualified for the job, one of which is a known bully, and these people were hired not on merit but based on being best friends with certain high-ranking people within the business. There is also a serious issue with senior management emailing and texting employees out of hours for things that can wait until the next work day. In terms of how the company handled covid, those above a certain pay grade had to take pay cuts, however despite the company recovering steadily they will only be restoring the pay these people missed out on in November 2021, presumably to stop people leaving for the questionable working conditions experienced throughout the last year or so. People who leave prior to that date will not receive money that is rightfully theirs.This is presumably to make the company seem more profitable in an upcoming sale.

Pluspunten

My team specifically was a wonderful, hard-working group of people with great managers who did their best to advocate for us all

Minpunten

Disengaged C-Suite, nepotism, reluctant to give raises and promotions if you're not in Sales, no clear routes for career progression

Nett aber anonym

Man ist eine von vielen. Man stellt sich nicht vor, tauscht sich nicht aus denn man geht davon aus dass du eh bald wieder weg bist.Wer pünktlich geht wird schief angeguckt. Wer du bist ist egal, Hauptsache deine Zahlen stimmen

Zentrales Büro

Keine Wertschätzung

n/a

I don't have too much to say, I worked remote and never met them in person. Everything was done on-line and this was a short term contract. However, my recruiter was very kind and considerate .

Abstand von nehmen!

Big Brother is watching you. Absolute Kontrolle, wie bei der Stasi. Es wird auf Monitore geglotzt, geschaut wo man hingeht sobald man den Platz verlässt und wenn es nur zum WC ist.Bloßstellung Via Mail an alle mit den erreichten Kennzahlen, wenn KPIs nicht erfüllt wurden. Starre Arbeitszeiten, bis 18 Uhr kernarbeitszeit. Wer pünktlich geht wird doof angeschaut oder bekommt ein Spruch „gedrückt“.Alles in allen „Stupide Tätigkeit“, man bekommt keine Schulung in dem Bereich den man eingesetzt wird, man muss sich von den Bewerbern / Kandidaten sich die Infos holen. Man wird lediglich in der Anwendung des PC Programms geschult, damit man die Vorgesetzten möglichst wenig fragen muss. Man könnte die Liste noch endlos weiterführen. Man kann hier einfach nur vor warnen. Bewerbt euch woanders. Hohe Fluktuation. Kollegen kündigen bereits ab Woche 2 selbst. Aber auch hire and fire seitens des UN! Kurz um: fern bleiben!

müsste man drüber nachdenken

Minpunten

Keine work Life Balance, Stare Arbeitszeiten, utopische KPI, Kontrolle, Big Brother, schlechte Bezahlung, Bloßstellung vor allen
Was deze review waardevol?

Work hard, earn good money, around good people

Recruitment obviously isn't for everyone, but if you are a hard working individual who will not quit at the first hurdle then FRG is somewhere you can excel. FRG's uncapped commission structure is a definite bonus. Make deals, make commission. The more deals, the more commission. There is also a lot of opportunity for progression throughout your career, and a good place to start as a grad.

Commission
Was deze review waardevol?

Fun place to work but compensation is too low.

Compensation was too low. But, it was fun. Learned a lot of good skills. Culture was not too bad. Just everyone was too young. Everyone was straight out of college.

Fun culture

Compensation

Horrible Management

I worked at FRG for under a year. In that time, i was bullied by my manager and treated like a toddler. Hours were stupid - it was all abotu showing face, not about actual results. I had a friend who overdosed while I was there and I was told that work needs to come before my personal life. I have never worked at such a horrible company. Go elsewhere, pay is far below industry standards

everything

Unprofessional

I have been here less than a year and I am fed up with FRG. Very unprofessional, during my interview process they made me wait over an hour because they forgot about my interview. After accepting the offer, when I first started my job i was not getting a hold of my manager. My manager was not responding to my phones/emails and I felt very overwhelmed because i didn't know who else to go to for guidance. They overwork you, underpay you and keep loading you up with more and more tasks everyday. The KPIs are also very unrealistic to hit on a daily and it's only about numbers. Don't work here!

Working remotely

Unprofessional, Low Pay, Overworking, Unrealistic Goals

Don’t go there!!!

The fat cats get fatter. The place is full of people lying and stabbing each other In the back. You would be better off with no job. A bullying culture that is never addressed. Go somewhere else

Minpunten

People paid less than minimum wage for the hours expected.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great company to kick start your career in sales

FRG provides you all tools necessary to succeed, Not knowing what I wanted to do after college, this was the perfect segway with plenty of training, supportive managers and social events. There are plenty of resources offered such as wellness events, employee assistance lines and opportunity to chat with senior leaders. Reading the negative reviews it's clear some employees did not take advantage of all the amazing things FRG has to offer. Would definitely recommend.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Frank Recruitment Group. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering