Etihad Airways
4,1 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews over Call Center Representative bij Etihad Airways in Verenigd Koninkrijk

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

9 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 897 reviews

Job Role

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
A great place to work, I progressed well throughout my time and benefitted from the management and training that was provided. Learning from colleagues and management enabled me to grow within the role. This experience I am now able to take forward.

shifts

Opinions

A fun workplace environment, a place to learn new technics and skills, a place to enjoy working hard with multinational colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was working for such big brand like Etihad.

N/a

N/a

Great team members

I enjoy Dealing with different cultures on a day to day basis however the targets are very difficult to reach. Working with Sabre GDS and dealing with different people from different walks of life from very different parts of the world
Was deze review waardevol?

Nice to try but not for long

I had been working there for only few months. It was a good way to discover the airline industry, with an intensive 5 weeks training. Most of people are friendly. My typical day at work is to arrive before my starting time to turn on my PC, phone and unlock my system with so many password that everyday I have to remember it, in order to be ready to take my first call in the time I am supposed to start work. Then, it's just a routine of calls with informations, booking, payments, dealing with some problems you haven't any clue and no one knows as well. So you desperately look online to have help from a book which is update too many times, as you get quickly lost about how things work. At the end of the day, you turn off your PC, phone and system and go home, so you'll be ready to repeat the same things the next day. As I speak an european language, I was lucky enough to have sundays off and no late or night shift. Some colleague I knew from the english market had an awful rota, sometimes with 6 working days, 1 day off and changing from morning to night. Salary is not too bad if you compare others companies in the area for the same job, but it was the lowest salary that I have never had.

Benefits, Free ticket

Salary, work interest

Fun and challenging

Fun and challenging, helpful colleagues and team leaders. Reasonable workloads with a great many learning opportunities. workshift is always not my favourite.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Fun workplace and love the my team

The most enjoyable part is to deliver best customer service and assist my team
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and busy work place

This is a very busy and fun work place, I;ve learned a lot about customer service and Airline products, It was a really good experience in my life.

My workplace

A typical day at work is great because of my friendly and helpful co workers. On a day to day basis i go to work and take calls regarding anything to do with guests booking and also deal with a lot of travel agency's regarding etihads bookings.I have learned to use two different booking systems which are Sabre and Amadeus. My co workers are great and they are the main people that get me through some of my unsociable shifts and my co workers are they most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest part of my job is to create the revenue needed for my targets as not every call is a sale or revenue call.

A free yearly flight

No shift pattern

Good salary, horrible hours

It would be the best place to work in unless the horrendous shifts.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Etihad Airways. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering