Etihad Airways
4,1 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews voor Etihad Airways in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

750 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 897 reviews

productieve, dynamische werk omgeving

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Het leukste van mijn baan is de positieve werksfeer en teamwork

Great benefits!

Crew are well taken care of. Great accommodation. Great benefits. I enjoyed flying with Etihad Airways. They are big on safety like any airline should. I like that the entire benefit package that came with the job.
Was deze review waardevol?

Had great times but company changed

Since I started working with Etihad I have had great times but we are over worked and some very unfortunate decisions have been made by the company that made the staff very disappointed, frustrated and uncompromised with the company. Very unorganised and short term problem solving without thinking ahead.
Was deze review waardevol?

Its very good experience and learning opprtunities

I have learned many new experiences and had fun. I have done almost more than 100 online and classroom courses had avail opportunities to learn more professionally relevant skills in my field or area.

Fun

After office

Unfair Company

The company is very unfair to different people.They layoff the crew and promised to call them back. Not everyone was called back.they brainwash leaders and turn them into horrible bosses who stress you out
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Productive and fun workplace.

It was a golden days of my life in terms of career nourishment. One of the best World class airline environment i had an experience.People who have a vision, goals and need to achieve something in their airline career endeavour then it is the best place to work Thanks.

Good for traveling

Good job for young people who want to travel the world. Hotel paid outstation + layover allowance. Good work environment and salary. Crew meals offered on board but little variety. Very tiring and poor social life balance. Hard to request days off.

Pluspunten

Good environment, good for traveling, good salary

Minpunten

Long hours, poor social life balance, poor job security
Was deze review waardevol?

It’s a good environment to work, loving people well refined co workers with high level of civility.

Etihad airways is really a good place to work and it’s also a place where one can be expose to so many opportunities especially if you like to further your career.

Great company

EY is a great company mostly because of the crew. Its the main hub, capital, and center of the world that flies to many destinations. Pay is good, fair, yet could use some increase. Progression is slow, depends on your performance and initiative. We are thousands of crew, so if you want to get promoted, you must get noticed.

Pluspunten

Accomodation, staff benefits, good pay, quoet and relaxed city to live in, friendly crew

Worked for 6 years no job security

Worked in Etihad for 6 years, evey 3 to 6 month they conduct staff realignment and you are at permanent risk of being fired.Not a healty work environment which can allow to nurture talent.Because of continuous firing trust among team members is very low and politics is at peak. No one wants to get fired so everyone wishes for others to get fired so that they can save their job at cost of others.Poor leadership.Dont recommend to anyone to join Etihad regardless of Nationality.

working there was amazing

working there was amazing , salary was paid at time,working hours was fine not so long , it was enjoyable time ,free tickets , free coffee and tea was offered.

Pluspunten

free tickets, free coffee and tea .

Good work place

Good place to learn and growth, workplace culture is relaxed and flexible. It can sometimes be quite busy, though. Great colleagues and almost u meet a good people.
Was deze review waardevol?

Good

Work was good Enjoyed a lot and learned a lot but I didn’t become permanent and then it was goodManager was good and learned a lot Then the work learned a lot But it was a good experience
Was deze review waardevol?

It’s who you know not how good you are at your job

Management is bad to worse recent years. It’s more about who you know.you get away with things and if you know the right person you get promoted.Management doesn’t care ,all they care is to look good on the surface.
Was deze review waardevol?

Excellent man management and scope for career progression.Good work life balance.Performance based bonus.Excellent work culture.Trainings to keep one's self updated and current.
Was deze review waardevol?

It's a good place to work but no job security.

It's a good place to work. But job security is not there. You can be fired fired witout any reason. It's a good place to be. City is expensive in terms of rent...unlike dubai..Overall good place wit world class amenities

Good salary

No job security
Was deze review waardevol?

There are no rules and regulations working in EASG, lack of professionalism

Overall Etihad is one of the best company for Employees according to my experience, but working in EASG i observe lack of professionalism and also insufficient staff to run operations smoothly.

Great work life balance

Always meeting new people, hours are regulated and managed very well. Many company benefits and a well run organization. Would return there if offered an opportunity.

Good hours Good pay Benefits

Minpunten

Must be flexible in your schedule Sometimes can be with great crew and sometimes not great crew

Amazing while it lasted.

I loved it. I worked there for many years. Had several different roles. I received promotions. The benefits and salary are great. Free accommodation, fly in business class in your days off or holidays. It allowed me to have an amazing lifestyle.

Pluspunten

Allows an amazing lifestyle. Staff travel in business class etc.

Minpunten

Long hours, very tiring. Can lose your job at anytime.

Good Company to work with Even though airlines

Good Company to work with Even though airlines going in deep trouble because of the pandemic. I should say working for national carrier like EY is always pride .
Was deze review waardevol?

gathering at workplace and helpfully everytime wen u need

have experience with etihad airways its too good friendly ,care of everything health,accommodation,transportation....happy to work with etihad airways

Minpunten

they pay for extra hours
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Etihad Airways. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering