Eight Eleven Group
3,8 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

6: Eight Eleven Group reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 6 reviews worden getoond

Great company

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Great company, communications at a fair time. Very professional; They will walk you through the hiring experience which I love that about them. Don’t hesitate to apply
Was deze review waardevol?

Supportive co-workers and administrative staff. Agent responds quickly to questions.

Agent at this company has been completely supportive and answers all of my calls quickly and is always friendly. The work environment is exactly as presented, and it has overall been a very good experience.

9 mei 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always strive to provide a top-tier experience and are happy to hear your positive feedback.

Lots of work for little pay

You expected to work and sometimes they cut your tables wages in half. So you would not be getting your full tip and everything you expected to get for the table because the managers would not require security deposit or would comp many items for no reason and at no fault to the server

11 april 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory and are always looking for feedback so that we can improve as a company. If you'd like to discuss your experience with us further, please email success@eightelevengroup.com.

Low payment

Changes every single day. They didn't give us time during our shifts to learn the new material.Too much work, not enough people. And the payment was extremely low.

Pluspunten

Minpunten

Low payment

28 maart 2022

Awesome company to work for.

The supervisors, managers and team all work extremely hard together for the greater good. I was working on the team they had doing calls for a Covid line. To be honest, there were days and weeks I felt guilty for getting paid. The job, coworkers, and management were amazing! Thank you for the great experience.

Pluspunten

Everything about them is a pro!

Minpunten

I can't think of anything.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Very good place to work

I enjoy working with this company. The hiring process was smooth and details were explained very well. My personal recruiter has been wonderful and always keeps me in the loop
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Eight Eleven Group. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering