Logo van Danfoss
Danfoss
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews voor Engineer bij Danfoss

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

9 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 617 reviews

Great Place to work

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Great Place to work! The pay and benefits are great. Start accruing vacation right away. 13 paid holidays and nearly 2 weeks off during Christmas. Great opportunity for advancement.
Bedrijfscultuur

At Danfoss we had a lot to do to keep production running, but we got it done.

There was a lot of team effort and a lot of good people helping our continuation engineering department. Communication and getting tasks done at remote locations in other countries was always a challenge but we managed.
Bedrijfscultuur

Good company with a lot of growth potential

Highly advanced company with a large growth potential. Should be a strong business in the area for a long time. Growing business should offer opportunities for advancement.

It's a job

The people are nice for the most part. This is a very political environment. People talk and like to encourage others to talk. I do not recommend engageingin this behavior. No one will come to you they will go to your manager.
Bedrijfscultuur

Great company with growth in its future

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this company. I have been provided with many opportunities during my time here, and have never been inhibited in my quest the learn the industry. They truly care about their employees and we have a voice in the direction of the company. Some perceived drawbacks from my point of view revolve around the bureaucratic procedures which tend to exist in a company of this size. The company has grown faster than the day to day processes have evolved. As a result, the company is slower than it could be at responding to customers. The culture has also embraced what I perceive as an outdated way of working. Working remotely is not widely accepted and in some ways frowned upon. The location in the corn belt also means that culture in the geographical area is one of stagnancy and does not promote forward thinking in the way that a person from a big city (like myself) might expect.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Bedrijfscultuur

Terrible management, very much a division between professional and floor workers

One of the worst experiences in a professional position. Avoid this facility ,other locations may be fine but the easley is a nightmare.They have little respect for their people Little or no investment in professional training .Turnover is high except people who have time invested , trapped as to not lose their pensions..

Pluspunten

Proximity, decent benefits

Minpunten

Terrible management, low compensation

Learning n productivity

As it is a Manufacturing company,very huge place n good environment, Good management n colleagues . many opportunities to develop the career work life balance is very good
Bedrijfscultuur

productivity and good working culture

Danfoss, is the place to learning n growing in the career. giving equal priorities to personal and professional life style.

Pluspunten

flexible time, free mobile n internet

Minpunten

deduction on food, transpotation

Very Poor Mangement

Danfoss is one of the worst places I have worked in my twenty plus year career. The management is very unhelpful, advancement is nonexistent, The management has a very non progressive work life balance, The European attitude does NOT transfer to the American management. You will receive little training to advance your career, very little chance of raises or bonuses. They put on a good front. DO NOT ACCEPT A POSITION THERE you will be very unhappy... They receive awards for best place to work but these are paid endorsements and do not reflect the realities of work there.
Bekijk meer reviews over Danfoss
Je kan het volgende proberen:

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Danfoss. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering