Danfoss
3.9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews over Assembler bij Danfoss in Milwaukee, WI

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Werk-privébalans
Salaris/arbeidsvoorwaarden
Doorgroeimogelijkheden
Bedrijfscultuur

Not a good place to work at

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
I worked at Danfoss for 13 years & saw a lot of changes through the years. It started out as a fun place to work but little by little things changed. New management had different ways of doing our jobs, some were fine but others were a little unbearable. Slowly little things were taken away from us, which helped to make our jobs easier. New management pulled a lot of stuff that normally they wouldn't get away with before or at any other company. Thankfully, most of them were fired but the new rules they set before their exit, stuck. I no longer work there but keep in touch with a lot of friends who are still there and I listen to all the complaints about how bad the company has gotten since I left and how they hate this place. There are a lot of very unhappy workers there, some of them quit and others are just hanging on till they find something new, unfortunately, this is not a good time to find another job as many companies are still laying off or they are just closing doors and going out of business. The lead people here are suppose to be working like the rest of the group but instead they're on their computers emailing friends or surfing the web. They come in early for O.T. telling everyone there's work they have to do but are actually sitting on the computer goofing off. This has been going on for years and the V.P. of the company doesn't check their computers. It's a very aggravating thing to witness this day after day and watch them get away with it but they come down hard on the people who ARE working. This is just a tiny example of why this is not a good place to work -

Pluspunten

Benefits are pretty good

Minpunten

Bad management.Lots of unlawful discriminating acts go on here.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Danfoss. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering