Logo van Danfoss
Danfoss
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews voor Assembler bij Danfoss

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

19 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 617 reviews

Amazing coworkers, terrible management

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
The management is number focused, even to the detriment of the company. While I was there, we weren't getting a lot of orders. Instead of cutting back on hours, the increased overtime and had us build parts that didn't sell. We put more parts in our backstock than we shipped. This continued until they were forced to cut us down to 30 hour work weeks and make mass layoffs. On top off this, we were losing orders due to poor quality but, when your bring up quality issues, management tells you to ship it anyway and they laid off the quality assurance.

Pluspunten

If they replaced the management, it would be a great company. Great benefits.

Minpunten

10 minute breaks (including the 5 minute walk to and from the break area), only cross train those who struggle, you are more likely to get laid off if you are a good employee
Bedrijfscultuur

Good benefits and work isn't hard

Good place to work. Benefits are good, especially time off. Also the capability to move up in the company. Work isn't hard and interesting to build hydraulic motors

good luck

If you're a temp, hope you get hired in, if not, no holiday pay, no bonuses, even though you helped make the quota. Not going anywhere here. There are decent people here, they work with you if you have an emergency and have to leave.

Awful

Just don't unless you're really broke. Overtime forever, Then they say hey we don't need you to do overtime, so we're firing everybody. Can't listen to music at all, and they're the worst people ever. You get one 20 minute break, and one 15 minute break a day. Just run.

Awful workplace

An awful place to work for, I was trained on 1st shift for a 2nd shift position. The lady who was suppose to train me didnt train at all.She was too busy trying to make her numbers and was very condescending. .They don't care for the temp workers and make your training very difficult. The trainer would tell you what a good job you were doing then tell the supervisor something elseThere is a lot of workplace bullying where I was and it's like being in Middle school again.The upper management needs to pay attention to how things are handled with temp worker from their employees .

reasonable pay

Awful working conditions
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Productive and fun environment

My day consisted of doing the same thing repeatedly all 10 hours of the day but it was peaceful and fun. I learned how to work on a assembly line and build drives. the management was awesome there. I left only because they were going through a supplier issue and was losing alot of money due to them canceling work. The people there were all really nice passionate and caring. Worked as a team. Which makes a job go much smoother.
Bedrijfscultuur

only if you have an interest in manufacturing

fast paced environment that is really only suited for people who are good with working with their hands and have a prior knowledge of manufacturing purposes
Bedrijfscultuur

Good company to work for

company business was good, worked a lot of over time.Later they loss some clients that led to reduction in employees. Good benefits and resources. The pay scale was good.
Bedrijfscultuur

Great place to work at. Everyone gets along accordingly .

Very fast paste job. They have high expectations for they’re workers to meet their daily goal. Everyone has an team work mindset, your never left behind in work.

Industial work

Its very friendly work place. They care a lot about Your safety. Its a very fast pace job. Its have lot ways You can move up within the company and great benefits.

Fast paced

Not a guaranteed job. Lose hours when orders slow down. Temps are the first to lose hours or be laid off when work is slow. Good people to work with. Hours can be good if orders provide for it.

Hours when busy

Lack of hours when slow
Bedrijfscultuur

Favoritism at its finest.

Danfoss has great benefits, but the supervisors picked favorites way too much. They favored the employees who worked for them directly and not through the temp agency. Also, all of the employees liked to be in each other's business and whenever anyone complained to upper management, they never did anything about it. Rumors were always going around about people. The employees were terrible as well.

Pluspunten

Willing to work with schedule, Saturdays and Sundays off.

Favoritism
Bedrijfscultuur

Not a very good employer after the rebranding

work is hard and fast paced and the workers are very unappeciated. there is not alot of time for family life. The line workers have no say in improvements.

good hours

Minpunten

no advancement unless you have connections

Anti Temp culture, Seniority based work

was a temp here for 1 1/2 years, and was treated like dirt because I was a temp. The HR/Temp agent was a total jerk. Management had a bad attitude, not a place to start out in. Lay offs are a constant thing. Apply if you have to, but don't say I didn't warn you, you will be treated bad by EVERYONE!!! Terrible pay, and so so benefits.

Pluspunten

Still trying to think of any.

Minpunten

You name it, take your pick.

loved working there

great place to work when we had orders coming in lot of competition in that line of work.

Pluspunten

good pay my boss on third shift was a awesome teacher learned alot from him.

Minpunten

always felt very oily when I got off work
Bedrijfscultuur

Not a good place to work at

I worked at Danfoss for 13 years & saw a lot of changes through the years. It started out as a fun place to work but little by little things changed. New management had different ways of doing our jobs, some were fine but others were a little unbearable. Slowly little things were taken away from us, which helped to make our jobs easier. New management pulled a lot of stuff that normally they wouldn't get away with before or at any other company. Thankfully, most of them were fired but the new rules they set before their exit, stuck. I no longer work there but keep in touch with a lot of friends who are still there and I listen to all the complaints about how bad the company has gotten since I left and how they hate this place. There are a lot of very unhappy workers there, some of them quit and others are just hanging on till they find something new, unfortunately, this is not a good time to find another job as many companies are still laying off or they are just closing doors and going out of business. The lead people here are suppose to be working like the rest of the group but instead they're on their computers emailing friends or surfing the web. They come in early for O.T. telling everyone there's work they have to do but are actually sitting on the computer goofing off. This has been going on for years and the V.P. of the company doesn't check their computers. It's a very aggravating thing to witness this day after day and watch them get away with it but they come down hard on the people who ARE working. This is just a tiny example of why this is not a good place to work -

Benefits are pretty good

Minpunten

Bad management.Lots of unlawful discriminating acts go on here.
Bedrijfscultuur

Fun working place and great co-workers

It was a very fun place to work. I like the hours early in the morning and off by 2pm.

Minpunten

great bennifts and not needing two weeks to take off for vacation.
Bedrijfscultuur

Didn't care about their employees

To much of moving personel around. Treated their personel wrong.
Bedrijfscultuur

Productive and work with good peole

All three of my jobs was okay money ,great hours ,wonderful people

good breaks

healthcare
Bekijk meer reviews over Danfoss
Je kan het volgende proberen:

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Danfoss. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering