Logo van Danfoss
Danfoss
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews voor Danfoss in Milwaukee, WI

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
11 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 617 reviews

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
It was a nice job and if I had the opportunity I will work their again it's on the bus line and if you're driving is not that far and you get paid every two weeks
Bedrijfscultuur

It’s not a great company to work for. Your just a number to get there products out the door. They treat you like a number.

I would not work there again. Left for a better job. This was not the right company for me. You can’t speak your mind or they have a problem with it. But claim to have an open door policy there. Do anything that they don’t like you will be fired.

Pluspunten

There was none working at Danfoss. They will let you go for anything.

Minpunten

a problem with you drivers that you made using there SOP!
Bedrijfscultuur

They treated me like family, and believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.

I was excited about going into work, because I learned something new everyday. Stay humble and keep a teachable spirit, and they will invest in your success.

it's a job

It's a place to work. You work in a cell, assembly line style. Seldom do your improvements get recognized. Pay and benefits are inline with the market.

Pluspunten

Pay and benefits are slightly above average.

Minpunten

You stand up your complete shift
Bedrijfscultuur

A great company with good management

Danfoss is a company that knew how to take care of their workers and always had a ear to always want to know what they could do to improve their work environment.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Bedrijfscultuur

I liked this company because they gave me a channce.

I met a lot of different people from all walks of life working through this company. I learned a lot of things about electronics there where a major supplier for Wal-Mart.

Ok if in a pinch.

Danfoss is a very well maintained work environment where there is very rarely a layoff. However the micro management is overbearing and little to no room for advancement.

Pluspunten

Steady work, good benefits and job security

Minpunten

Micromanagement, little to no room for advancement.

Productive and fast pace

The job is very fun yet organized and fast pace. I love working for them and want to continue to learn much more. The hardest part of the job is there isn't one the job is awesome.
Bedrijfscultuur

Productive and fun work place

I love Danfoss!!! I really hate I had to leave this company. The wages were great, the overtime was great. The bonuses were fantastic. too bad I had to move.

overtime

short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur

Not a good place to work at

I worked at Danfoss for 13 years & saw a lot of changes through the years. It started out as a fun place to work but little by little things changed. New management had different ways of doing our jobs, some were fine but others were a little unbearable. Slowly little things were taken away from us, which helped to make our jobs easier. New management pulled a lot of stuff that normally they wouldn't get away with before or at any other company. Thankfully, most of them were fired but the new rules they set before their exit, stuck. I no longer work there but keep in touch with a lot of friends who are still there and I listen to all the complaints about how bad the company has gotten since I left and how they hate this place. There are a lot of very unhappy workers there, some of them quit and others are just hanging on till they find something new, unfortunately, this is not a good time to find another job as many companies are still laying off or they are just closing doors and going out of business. The lead people here are suppose to be working like the rest of the group but instead they're on their computers emailing friends or surfing the web. They come in early for O.T. telling everyone there's work they have to do but are actually sitting on the computer goofing off. This has been going on for years and the V.P. of the company doesn't check their computers. It's a very aggravating thing to witness this day after day and watch them get away with it but they come down hard on the people who ARE working. This is just a tiny example of why this is not a good place to work -

Benefits are pretty good

Minpunten

Bad management.Lots of unlawful discriminating acts go on here.

Decent company.

Danfoss has been a great learning experience as I was able to branch out and use most of my own ideas on process improvement. I usually do my eight hours with the option of overtime doing a great range of tasks from fixing equipment to changing documentation.Good management that was not afraid to spend the necessary capitol to improve the plant. However was sometimes afraid to exercise discipline when needed.I had a great group of coworkers that had the best teamwork attitude since I was in the Navy.The hardest part of the job was just the shear amount of work that had to be done. there is no real backup personell to assist me in the more core tasks that I had to do.The most enjoyable part of my job was the learning opportunities through doing my job as well as participation of touring other companies.

Pluspunten

was able to learn alot, good health and other benefits, no micro-management.

Minpunten

low pay for skill set, high work load, no special recognition for achievements.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Danfoss. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering