Logo van Danfoss
Danfoss
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Danfoss Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 617 reviews worden getoond

Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Super leuke collega's, erg behulpzaam en goede uitleg over de werkzaamheden

Pluspunten

Kantine die lunch maakt elke dag, goede arbeidsvoorwaarden, informele werksfeer

....

No Loyalty To Older Employees

2 years away from retirement and laid off because of another change of direction in my group. It wasn't ageism I was told but they kept the younger people with less time in position. A decent product but no market sense. No employee development but don't waste your time trying to transfer internally. I applied for several internal positions that I was more than qualified for but was never considered even though I had exemplary reviews over my career there. Upper management only looking at near term bonuses and not long term growth. Impossible to get the simplest things done quickly. No employee empowerment.

Pluspunten

Worked with some pretty good people

Minpunten

Worked with some real backstabbers

Dynamic environment

Very good work culture Better work life balance Career development programmes Employees safety Professional and friendly service Transport facilities

Pluspunten

Day care for kids and gym

Job security

No Job Security

No Job Secruity we don't know at any time layoff will happen. but job work life balance is good and no one will distuurb on weekends and on holidays. Good Cafeteria.

Lunch and Breakfast good but charged very less 5 to 10 Rs

No Job Security and no proper promotions
Bedrijfscultuur

The morale is funeral like

Training doesn’t happen properly and if you complain you become a target until they figure out how to fire you. Mostly men work here and it is very male oriented. The morale is life sucking. The money and benefits are great if you are the complacent type.

Healthcare

Morale
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Bedrijfscultuur

Great company to work for

I starting at danfoss Ltd as a warehouse worker and ended up being a warehouse team leader, they gave me the tools to further my career and taught me how to use sap system

Categorias

No me gusto que las categorias son por temporadas y no al cumplir el tiempo requerido tener que esperar muchos meses para que te den la categoria pues no

Pluspunten

Esta relax no te presionan

Minpunten

Las categorías son muy tardadas

god og lærerig

et godt og produktivt sted at være .. god læring og sparring på tværs af afdelinger
Bedrijfscultuur

Ambiente agrad√°vel para o trabalho

Todo ambiente esta de acordo para o trabalho, isso trouxe tranquilidade para gest√£o e desenvolvimento das tarefas di√°rias.

Pluspunten

Local de operação das atividades

Minpunten

Não fornece almoço no local.

Working at Danfoss

2nd shift line worker, terrible management and the pay isn’t worth it due to coming home covered in oil all day and OT is always mandatory for months at a time

Vacatures van Danfoss

Meer vacatures
Bedrijfscultuur

Great job nice environment talented people a place to grow and learn comfortable setting challenge a place to step up quick friendly atmosphere I would go back if I was laid off

Here's your context

The supervisors and managers both are amazing. I worked there and wish I still did but when they found out I had a record they threw me straight under the bus. I had been great for them but it did not matter.
Bedrijfscultuur

A good place to work if you willing to stay at the same position forever

I enjoyed working here and I worked there for more than 5 years. The people around you are helpful. The other positive is that work-life balance. But, the main negative is a career opportunity. If you join as an engineer, there is no guideline for becoming Sr. Engineer or any other higher positions. Your manager will not give you any clue even after 5 years of work that what you could have done better to promote into the next step of your career.

work life balance

Minpunten

No career paths whats so ever for engineers
Bedrijfscultuur

Good place to work first few years after graduation

Great Place to work after graduation, but do not stay for too long as it does not help you to improve your career if you work as a production worker. Overall, not bad and I did like it.
Bedrijfscultuur

Excelente ambiente de trabajo y compa√Īerismo en la √©poca que trabaje en Danfoss Colombia.

Danfoss es una empresa con alto grado de responsabilidad con sus empleados y el medio ambiente; que utiliza la tecnología de punta en sus controles, equipos y productos; que los respalda adecuadamente sus ventas de productos con empleados comprometidos y capacitados para el mercado que se atiende. Excelente empresa en el período que trabaje con Danfoss. Empresa con compromiso social y el medio ambiente. La recomiendo altamente. Impulsa y apoya a sus empleados en la superación personal, de estudio y profesional.

Fun place to work

Excellent Company to Work for. Freedom of ideas, open culture, diverse and employee friendly. Focus on overall development of employee by providing training, coaching, job rotation as well as Global exposure

Productive and Fun

It was an amazing experience to work at Danfoss. My manager was great. I got to learn a lot from the coop. My project was quite intensive and I gained a lot from it.
Bedrijfscultuur

Ambiente de trabajo recomendable por ser una empresa que cubre las necesidades Humanas, Sociales y Personales

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo, con muchas oportunidades de crecimiento y preparación.

ambiente multinazionale

azienda stellare, interazione con colleghi, non amici. Massino focus sui KPI

Trattamento economico

Ambiente freddo
Bedrijfscultuur

all about the company, not the employees

Worthless nonintellectual upper management. Do this and not that or hit the road. Some of the friendships I developed are the best thing that happened to me while working there.
Bedrijfscultuur

At Danfoss we had a lot to do to keep production running, but we got it done.

There was a lot of team effort and a lot of good people helping our continuation engineering department. Communication and getting tasks done at remote locations in other countries was always a challenge but we managed.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Danfoss. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering