CyberCoders
3,6 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

CyberCoders Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,6Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 57 reviews worden getoond

Productive and fun place to work

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Open to new ideas and implentations. Need to fight with other engineers to prove your point. There are many managers but few people actually doing work.

Cool place

This is place is fun and very productive ! I love being here and working on new projects with my teammates. I'm also fully remote so this makes my job so much easier.

Total scam...

Absolutely the worst organization out there. This company care not about their staff, and varely cares about the clients. I regret ever contacting them.

Far too many to list

Excellent Remote Work Career Opportunity

Working at CyberCoders has been such an amazing experience. My manager is super supportive and has helped me grow so much professionally. I also enjoy the work itself, since it gives me the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.

Pluspunten

Great Company Culture, Supportive Leadership, DEI Initiatives, Growth Opportunities
Was deze review waardevol?

Supportive environment with great tools and uncapped commissions!

It can be challenging developing your book of business, but once you have a few good clients, tools at CyberCoders make it easy to consistently deliver! I've been promoted 4 times in 4 years and I always know what metrics I need to hit to achieve my goals. I love the people I work with and the ongoing training and development. For people who aren't self-motivated, this would not be a good fit. You have a ton of autonomy and need to be able to effectively prioritize your job orders.

Pluspunten

Supportive management, metric based promotions, high earning potential, ongoing training, wfh.

Minpunten

There's always more you can do in recruiting, you need to set your own boundaries for work/life balance
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Almost 10 years at CyberCoders and I'm still excited to wake up every day for work!

As a Manager, I have the autonomy to create a schedule that works well for my own desk and still show up for my team. Since I am still an individual contributor, it's easier for me to manage the team by showing them how the job gets done. This is a practice that we use from top to bottom! As an organization, we are constantly finding ways to evolve, get better and create a more inclusive home for our employees. That's my favorite part of this job.

Pluspunten

Compensation is incredible, ATS system is a game-changer

Minpunten

Healthcare has improved but still can be a bit pricey for families
Was deze review waardevol?

Incredible income opportunity, wonderful culture of collaboration, support and training, and incredible leadership!

I have been at CyberCoders for over 6 years now, and have grown in my role from an Executive Recruiter, Senior, Lead, Associate Manager, and now Manager leading a team while doing the job hands-on. I love the opportunity we have here for incredible income, career growth through great leadership and mentorship from my Business Partner (my Manager, who is one of our VPs), and the opportunity to help others grow and succeed and create an incredible career here.This is my first recruiting job, having come from a B2B sales background, and I am head-over-heels in love with this industry! The nuanced sales approach is unique to any other job I have had, and the client and candidate relationships are very rewarding. I have grown significantly since joining CyberCoders and continue to be challenged to grown and learn every day in this job. I am surrounded by wonderful leaders who not only perform the individual role at an incredibly high level, but who care even more about their people, the success of the individuals and leaders on their teams than they do about their own success.This company, opportunity and job are truly unique and extremely rewarding, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in full-desk recruiting with an emphasis on B2B sales and the opportunity to control your income story!
Was deze review waardevol?

Collaborative, fun workplace with the potential to make crazy money!

I joined this company in 2019 excited about the culture and ability to make a great income in sales. To say this role has drastically changed the trajectory of my life is an understatement. You have the real potential to make life changing money and work with teams that truly enjoy working together and collaborating on effective ways to make even more money! Of course this role is a sales job and there are going to be moments when things go wrong, but you have great teammates who will support you and get you back on the saddle! I am so grateful for my manager and VP who have supported me and helped me get to where I am now!

Awesome management, Bonuses, Commission, Rewards
Was deze review waardevol?

100% Remote with Tons of Opportunity to Grow!

We are now 100% remote at CyberCoders and allowing 100% remote management opportunities as well. Our technology can give you the power of 5 recruiters and either make your job too easy (if you are not a hard worker and don't want more on your plate) or you more wealthy (by working hard with the tools given). This truly is an entrepreneurial opportunity and for the people with the right mindset the earnings are limitless... it is the closest thing you can get to owning your own business without truly owning one. The growth potential is (now unlike pre-covid) limitless too because of the 100% remote nature of the whole business going forward. Couple all of this with employee stock purchase plan (NYSE:ASGN) and you have the ingredients for arguably the best staffing firm opportunity in the United States!

100% Remote, Earnings Potential, Growth Potential

Minpunten

Decision making process can be lengthy but usually the best decisions are made.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great place to work with growth potential

I've been with CyberCoders close to 4 years now and can easily say it is the best career decision I've made. Getting the opportunity to place candidates to jobs they otherwise would not have access to and building relationships with clients is definitely rewarding. More importantly great professional growth opportunities into leadership based on your production with out any politics or favorites involved. Also very supportive group of colleagues with an encouraging culture. Everyone genuinely wants to see everyone win!

Great Remote Opportunity with Unlimited Earning Potential

As a recruiter, you get to connect job seekers with great companies and help them take the next step in their careers. Management has been pretty supportive especially as we transitioned fully remote. The hardest part about the job is prioritizing your desk, but making placements is really rewarding.

Fully Remote, Supportive Environment, Compensation

Fun and we make $$$$

Great firm to work for! If you are a highly driven person you will makes tons of money. Great culture and management cares about their employees successes.

Remote Work

Minpunten

I really cant think of any
Was deze review waardevol?

Inclusive and equitable company with so much support for employees

I have been employed for a couple months now and I just keep feeling like this company is too good to be true. My manager is amazingly supportive and I feel fulfilled in the work that I'm doing.

Pluspunten

Management support, career advancement, generous compensation

No PTO
Was deze review waardevol?

Excellent place to build a career and earn well

If you are a hard working and driven sales person/recruiter this is a great job. The company provides fantastic tools to enable you to do more business than in other firms. The culture is super fun! Lots of events/parties (when not in a pandemic of course!). There are many super high performing people here which I love because it inspires me to drive myself to my full potential. Most of the managers are really great. I have tons of flexibility - no territories or rules about what clients or verticals you can go after like there is in most staffing firms. I have great work flexibility also and can take time off any time I need. If I could change one thing? Medical is cheap for an individual but not cheap for a family. But hey, no company is perfect and I earn more here than I would elsewhere which makes up for it. All in all, if you are a hardworking and driven person with a good grounding in sales training, you will do well here.

Pluspunten

Amazing opportunity to earn money. Great tools. Great fun culture.

Minpunten

Medical for the family is not cheap (but very cheap for the individual).

telemarketing

this is telemarketing.. selling jobs. they dont care about anyone.. just sell sell sell..if you have a soul.. you wont work here.. or this place will remove it.

zero

everything

Do not bother

There skills are the absolute worse. Even when you have the experience and knowledge they are dismissive. No one even bothers to communicate. It seems like they are robots
Was deze review waardevol?

Great Place to Build Your Career!

I've worked at CyberCoders for over 2 years and have received two promotions during that time. Hard work and performance is definitely rewarded but I would not suggest this for entry-level salespeople or recruiters. You must have business acumen and prior sales training to succeed. Revenue goals are aggressive so people lacking prior sales training can quickly feel overwhelmed. Personally, I love CC because of all the resources and autonomy. I was fortunate to be hired by a very supportive manager.

Pluspunten

Clear metrics to achieve promotion, earning potential, flex time off policy, resources, management, fun events!

Minpunten

Not all managers are created equal. You may end up with a great support system or you may not.

Fun coworkers

Good company overall if you truly know what recruiting entails. Its a grind and not for most people. Your success really depends on which manager you get.
Was deze review waardevol?

All about the numbers. Entire job revolves around email blasting.

Only concerned with volume of touches. I was sending close to 100 email blasts per day. You're encouraged to not remove people from your list even after they request it. I was also asked to blind submit candidates and create fake resumes. It just seemed shady. Really shady. The company events are super fun though.

Horrible company, unprofessional recruiters, NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING

This company must hire anybody to be a Recruiter there regardless of your experience or background. The company I work at was a client of CyberCoders. We had a short partnership with them. They do not send quality candidates in the slightest. CyberCoders also has VERY high turnover internally. It felt like I was working with a new recruiter every week -- lots of time wasted bringing a new person up to speed on what we need. And the "Recruiting Managers" at CyberCoders also have no idea what they are doing. They're just as bad as the Associate Recruiters that get hired. They use the same ridiculous email templates and have an automated system that keeps sending you the same emails, even if you tell them to stop contacting you! Our company has never been this disappointed in a staffing firm. Ever.
Was deze review waardevol?

Teaches you to be judgmental

Recruiting will teach you to be shady. You’re going to try and squeeze the most out of candidates and they train you to judge everyone harshly. Not good. No wonder recruiting has such a bad rap.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij CyberCoders. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering