CloserIQ
4,4 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

7: CloserIQ reviews van werknemers

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 7 reviews worden getoond

Wonderful culture and room for growth, but 100% a grind

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
The culture will make you feel like you're part of a close-knit family, but the job itself involves a lot of hustle, dedication and long hours. To be successful you need to go above and beyond and genuinely care both about your own success but more importantly that of the people you're working with and around. The management and founders want you to be happy and successful professionally and personally, but you have to step up to the plate and commit yourself to the job. 100% not a 9-to-5 show up and leave type of company - it will integrate with your personal life (but in good ways!).

Pluspunten

Free lunch, unlimited PTO, supportive management/founders/culture

Long hours, no 401k matching, frequent changes
Was deze review waardevol?

Really fun team to work with, you'll learn a lot

CloserIQ has a really tight-knit culture. Everyone is fun to work with, but they also work really hard. I find everyone there very motivating and we all put in our best. Great place to learn about sales and the tech scene.

Pluspunten

career advancement options, free lunch
Was deze review waardevol?

Great people, great culture, challenging job

CloserIQ is a very rewarding place to work and you'll learn from some of the best. You'll work hard here, and if you want to make a direct impact on a company, you'll enjoy that challenge. The other side of that is you'll definitely have stressful days and it's a hardworking culture, so you have to want to be challenged. That said, as a Talent Advisor, you will work independently and will have full ownership of your day, workload, and book of business. The new hire training has also come a LONG way, so you know you'll learn the industry inside-out and become an expert in sales, hiring, and the tech industry. I've learned priceless skills here, and am now in a position to help coach and train people. Overall, everyone is extremely smart and driven, and everyone genuinely wants to be together. We do a lot of fun team events (most recent was a Chopped-style cookoff competition in an industrial kitchen--lots of wine and fun!) and have a big focus on professional development. If you want to join a fast-moving startup with a sales focus, this is THE place to be.

Pluspunten

Free lunches, discounted ClassPass membership, free snacks, great people

Minpunten

B+ healthcare (not uncommon for startups), hours can get long

Happy Customer

I love CloserIQ. CIQ is a place where you can come and truly feel at home. The work is challenging yet extremely rewarding and the work / life balance feels very sustainable. You will be supported and pushed and you will have FUN!!!

Pluspunten

amazing people, great product, smart leadership

hard work

Great founders

CloserIQ is a great startup to work for. It's a fast paced environment, employees are able to wear lots of hats, and the company is constantly pushing things to the next level. The founders are great bosses. They're hard working and will push you to be better, but they're also very flexible and have been very understanding in all situations.

Free lunch, great benefits
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Fun atmosphere- Work hard play hard

Great place to learn about the SaaS Startups industry. Work hard play hard atmosphere. Very reliant on self training, you will not receive much training in this role.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great company with a great mission, but only if you work in sales!

I had a wonderful year and a half at CloserIQ and learned a lot during my time there. You'll learn a lot on the job and get to dip your toes into areas you may not have explored before. The workplace culture is definitely, work hard, play hard. There are days when it's super high energy and easy going and other days when it will be incredibly stressful and tense - this is true to most startups, though so don't let that deter you! If you are a salesperson or if you're a recruiter, there is an amazing opportunity here to really impact people's lives and change the way salespeople get jobs and get hired. You will have a lot of job security if you choose to become part of the recruiting team there. If you're in any other role, though, your job is certainly not as safe. In a few years, once the revenue in the company is a bit more stable, then I think you could have better job security without being in the recruiting department. It's a bit of a "bro" culture but that's something to expect when you have a team full of salespeople! Though it certainly had an impact on my experience, it was not the main focus of my experience. Overall, if you're looking for a place where you can learn a lot, work in a very fast-paced office and get a work hard, play hard mentality, I would encourage you to apply! You'll get to make a difference in people's lives and that was always the best part of the job for me.

Pluspunten

Great management, constant learning, healthcare

Minpunten

Bro culture, only sales roles
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij CloserIQ. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

Gebaseerd op 7 reviews

Waarderingen per categorie

3,7 van de 5 sterren voor Werk-privébalans
3,7 van de 5 sterren voor Salaris/arbeidsvoorwaarden
4,0 van de 5 sterren voor Doorgroeimogelijkheden
3,9 van de 5 sterren voor Management
4,7 van de 5 sterren voor Bedrijfscultuur

Reviews over CloserIQ gesorteerd op functie

• Bedrijven