Burger King
3,4 van de 5 sterren.
Schrijf een review

Burger King Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 49.250 reviews worden getoond

Leuk als bijbaan

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Het is geen baan als je 10 jaar als keuken medewerker wilt werken en jouw vrijetijd wordt verspild door avonddiensten voor hongerloon. Als parttime baan is BK de best te doen om naast jou studie combineren en de geld als bijverdienste.

Pluspunten

Gratis lunch, flexibiliteit met werktijden

Avonddiensten, werkdruk, salaris

Good environment

Had lots of good days, easy to learn how to cookand prepare the food. Management is great and understanding. The workplace is always cleaned and prepped for cooking. I have a passion for a cooking career and this is a good start.

bad place and bad food

this place is not a good store do not work here they do not promote when you deserve it they only see the bad and not the good the management is horrible and not good pay

Great people

Good food Management Shakes Fries Burgers,Good working environment. East people to work with. Cons:Underappreciated at times by customers and higher staff.
Was deze review waardevol?

Bad

Rude managers no training no help business has gone down a lot since I started working there is barely any customers because of how the managers act talk and treat the employees the managers do not have any respect for employees I rate this job 0
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Laidback

No issues here. Boss very lenient and cares. Job just gets repetitive after doing it a while. You have a couple of coworkers that you won't get along with but that's life

Bad management

The management was committed to overscheduling, ripping people off etc. I liked my coworkers and the work is like any other fast food but management sucked.

Not too bad

It’s a good first job, great ro get cash handling, customer service and food service experience all in one. As well as learning how to work quickly since it’s fast food.

Fun place

Great place get money nice places to get to know people and serve…which is great god everything and everyone I love hope and hope you you so because that best

Fast pace workplace

I think the good parts of working there are some or the customers and the people with good heart and motivation from working there for so long you have good days or really bad days I do think management needs to work on becoming a team but it is a good starting job
Was deze review waardevol?

Managers are great but the workload is heavy

Working here had a small learning curve it doesn’t take that long to get used to the it. The workers are pretty easygoing and lighthearted. There’s a big work load if you’re working in the kitchen.

Lunch is cheap

Not a lot of breaks

Prefiro nem comentar

Empresa boa (naquelas) o que estraga é a gerência, muita picuinha, fofoquinha, funcionário querendo ser chefe, etc

Nem tem

Minpunten

Vários, não tem vr, oferecem lanche todos os dias, o que acaba com a saúde alimentar do funcionário, gerente não sabe separar as coisas, sobe pra cabeça sabe? Abusam do poder, enfim

La maison du whopper

Très bonne entreprise, avec des opportunités d'évolution...
Was deze review waardevol?

It was okay but stressful

It was okay lots of hours and customers were always so rude. people i worked with were so nice. overall not bad but I wouldn’t recommend for a first job.

Worst job ever

Don't work here. They don't care about their employees. You are just a number. Will try to have you work many hours without having a lunch or breaks.
Was deze review waardevol?

Not that bad. Just sometimes is really stressful. Customers can be terrible and they don't realize it. Don't ever get back up in case of a customer being mean.

Just paying the bills

I just took this job for some pay after I was laid off during the pandemic. It's boring and tedious, but I needed something to get by. I have some dope colleagues though.
Was deze review waardevol?

Environnement bon mais direction à faire attention

Une équipe composé de différentes tranches d’âge. Tout le monde s’entend super bien. Mais faut faire gaffe à la direction car ils sont sans scrupule et très hypocrite.

Absolutely hated it

Managers were rude and expected WAY too much from me as a minor at the time. Looking back I would’ve quit my first month in. Favoritism was HUGE here especially if you were a guy. I always felt like the black sheep or like Cinderella. I was the only one who cleaned the bathrooms. Always put on dish duty. It was just not a happy place to be at!
Was deze review waardevol?

Me ne sono andata con grande tristezza, ma non ne potevo più...

Il lavoro mi piaceva, anche se frenetico, ma ero quasi al quinto mese e con un contratto da tirocinante di 6, prendevo 500€ per 30 ore lavorative, quindi 6 ore al giorno, niente straordinari pagati, e niente pausa.Divisa vecchia, scolorita, usata da altre persone prima di me. Scarpe non del mio numero e mai arrivate, credo mai ordinate del mio numero.I colleghi erano abbastanza simpatici...

Alright for first job

Needs better management, my GM retired and the new manager wasn’t the most knowledgeable for the position. Fun for high schoolers as first job. Recommend for teenagers
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Burger King. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

3,2 van de 5 sterren voor Bedrijfscultuur
  • Bedrijven
  • Burger King
  • Reviews van medewerkers
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?