Beacon Hill Staffing
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Beacon Hill Staffing Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

Alle 362 reviews worden getoond

Loyal to Clients, Not Employees

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
OK staffing agency. Are not good at communicating with employees out on assignment but stay in constant contact with their employers. If you do not enjoy/like an assignment it is easy to leave, but hard to find another post.

Work hard play hard

Values the “work hard play hard” mantra. Management gives you the tools to succeed, but it is on you to put in the work. Commission structure aligns with industry standards.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great recruiters, great personalities.

Great staffing company, verify informative and keen to detail. Beacon Hill staffing has helped me a lot and I appreciate the support for new roles. Great all-around company.

Na

they have my back, they was ready for help any moment, ready for answering any question, if i had any concern related to my job, they very good to determines other people experience, and directed to appropriate position, appreciate, my work if i deserved. Thank you to all of you, And thanks for having me!!
Was deze review waardevol?

Its a typical staffing agency

The ATS isn't very good. Lots of playing "middle man" and being held accountable for things outside of your control. Its not the worst place to work but you will lose sleep because you are stressed out.

Culture is ok

Minpunten

Poor work life balance, being held accountable for things outside of your control
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Total bait and switch.

Total bait and switch. They promise you if you take a lower paying project you will be rolled over onto a longer term, higher paying project but that is not the case. They have zero flexibility and cut off internet which is a problem if you are the PM and need access to Zoom and outside sources.

ok temp work

It is what it is from a temp agency. You might get called or you might not. They are pretty friendly but the pay is not that great especially with the cost of living
Was deze review waardevol?

Great speed with finding mega position.

I’m excited to begin this journey with Beacon Hill. Direct hire position after 3 months and the pay is well. They are flexible with meeting the needs of their employees, they understand the need to take Dr appts etc as long as we communicate.

Uncompetitive Compensation

At document review, there is no structured mentorship to advance, you are simply someone's worker. They get a lot of work but they do not pay time and a half over time like other places. They require a daily supervised 8 hour Zoom meeting. There is an "everything goes" kind of culture and little to no accountability for poor performance. Management / HR abides by the "FIFO method." They get very angry if you apply to other companies even if there are few days left to the contract, which strikes me as a barrier to trade. They often artificially end the projects right before workers start to qualify for benefits.

A paycheck

Low Morale, Low Pay, No OverTime Pay; Tricky to qualify for benefits

Temp Worker

I worked through Beacon Hill Staffing as a temp worker. The recruiters are very great and interpersonal. They treat you like a person, not like a number. Although the work would be temporary, there can be opportunities to transfer into permanent employment.

Very reliable

Everything about this company is good overall. I haven't had any issues. The communication is excellent within that staff and they keep you updated with any changes.

Ok place to work.

Ok place to work. No ups or downs. You work you get paid. It’s document review so there is not a lot of spectacular aspects to that in general, but no real negatives to report.
Was deze review waardevol?

Very kind and helpful work culture and management is very helpful and hands on.

I didn't have the best first experience working for an agency until I got here at Beacon Hill Staffing. They will really work with you and truly will the best job that fits your schedule and needs! Choosing them as my employer was one of the best decisions I could've made honestly and I 110% recommend.

Pluspunten

Weekly pay, Flexible agents, Great communication.

Have nothing as summary.

I did appreciate how much money I was paid to work here (as a contractor with the hospital) I could reach someone if I had an issue. I think that is good.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great work from home contract attorney opportunities and nice and responsive staff.

I enjoy working with this agency on contract attorney projects. It’s a great experience and I like the schedule. My one request is that the compensation rate should be higher. Thank you.
Was deze review waardevol?

Go look for employment elsewhere...

The company placed me in a role where advancement opportunity was available, yet there were no offers, and the people that placed me in the role did not care to reach out for other roles, post the six-month contract. Lies!

Pluspunten

Not working in person with those arrogant people in their office.

Minpunten

Staff at B.H. are under educated and care about their return vs. the people.
Was deze review waardevol?

Contractor turned permanent employee.

Great communication during contract. Once contract was over continued to keep Intouch with the recruiter. Received a lot of fees back on ways to stay relevant professionally.

Employment and communication.

Minpunten

Low balled my hourly by $10/hror greater.

Fun assignments

Good company for temping great job opportunities great recruiters matching you to companies that can utilize your skills no more to say just a great temp agency st the top got keeping you working And learning

Good recruiters

Insurance options low
Was deze review waardevol?

Beacon Hill is a staffing agency where the only concern is a return on their investment

To start off the pay is mediocre at best. Since we are talking about a staffing agency the only concern is the agency getting paid by your continued employment (wherever that is). The staffing consultants aren't versatile, in the sense that if you're seeking other employment, or better employment, they're unable to accommodate you. If a problem occurs for whatever reason, they're quick to cut ties with you that to work with you.Would not recommend this staffing agency.

pay, management, benefits

Great Representatives!

Started in May 2021. My representative is SuperFantastic! The staff works hard, to get applicants assigned to great positions. Communication with staffing agents is great!If you have "Any" concerns.. No worries.They're there to help.

Great Recruiters

Was deze review waardevol?

do not work for this company

This is the WORST and I emphasize the WORST company I have ever worked for. Constant favortism, management lacks professionalism and will belittle you in front of your colleagues. The recruiter that placed me with BH said there are only 10% layoffs in the company and that is the opposite of the truth. The turnover rate is incredible. They will hire you to do one job and give you a completely different thing that you initially were told. No matter how much hard work you put into this company, it will be overseen. If you're looking to be overworked, underpaid, and to be blind-sighted by a lack of communication this is the job for you.
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Beacon Hill Staffing. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering