Air Arabia
3,9 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews over Flight Attendant bij Air Arabia in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

24 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 90 reviews

Good experience

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Overall good you can get it easily and the recruiters are very nice, salary is ordinary and work space is relaxing.Work benefits are good also, good experience.
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and nice place to work , with good staff they make you feel family and your home

Working with air arabia good spachely with crew whom they like turn around flights , and less layover because air arabia is low cost company so most of the flights are turn around

Free 5 tickets (3 for family, 2 frends ), discounts in many gym and salons

Air Arabia G9

We wake up with the alarm ,Groom ourselves,Report before time. Pre & Post Flight Briefings.Work in a multicultural environment,fun on board the aircraft ,Safety ,Security and Customer Service.

Productive and Fun

My job with Air Arabia was exciting every day as because of the fact that I was a cabin crew and I use to meet different kind of people everyday with different mind set. It involved Customer service as well as the safety officer for the aircraft and its passengers as well as first aider for the passengers or a fire fighter for any fire on board.

Travel discounts

Was deze review waardevol?

Productive, fast growing company with a very friendly environment

Air Arabia as an employer was exceeding the expectations. Providing very friendly environment. Offering various amount of benefits. Management of the company was practicing an open door policy.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

One of the best company to work with , very helpful and understanding people.

Airarabia is like a family, and comfortable to work with. I had a great experience 4 years I have learned a lot things. Just because of this pandemic situation company had to cut down the capacity of the people.

Flying is my passion

The role of an air cabin crew member is to provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight. I am trained to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise and can administer first aid to passengers. ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and that there are enough supplies. And help passengers to board the plane and give a demonstration of safety procedures and equipment. Try the best to make the flying experience a pleasant one for the passengers and will serve refreshments and meals and sell gifts and duty-free items.
Was deze review waardevol?

Do not expect any of luxuries of cabin crew life

Salary is good enough but u r gonna fly like hell. Sometimes u will fly 7 days nonstop and 1day off after that. Management will focus on anything possible to save money at all cost. That is how they maintain their business. There is only one benefits to travel cheaper but there wont be no time to do so cuz of schedule.

Pluspunten

Passenger who mostly working class who dosnt know their right.

No personal life

productive

Autmosphere its what improtant I belive, if you have family and you cant travel its the best option for you. because we only have few layovers and all the other 99.9% flights we do back to back. You have a plenty of free time and you can use it wisely. You get time to travel. It gives you chance to learn more.

commissions on sale

traveling

Amazing enviroment

Happy and overall amazing environment with staff members and management. Always helpful and understanding towards employees need. The most enjoyable part of the work is when all address to help when a situation arises.

productive

team work spirit travelling a lot tryibg new cuisines dealing with different people no stress different timing and destinations on a daily basis making friends in each flight
Was deze review waardevol?

Diverse Culture with lots of opportunities

every day is a new experience meeting and handling different nationalities, people from different background and culture, something new to teach and learn on daily basis and good management with open opinions.

Pluspunten

Travelling expenses paid and good and valued Training

Minpunten

Hectic working hrs at times

The best job I had

Air Arabia is an low cost airline company, but the way I was representing the company was as equal as First Class airline company. Crew are hard working, always laugh, I learnt a lot and I hope I go back to fly.

very balanced lifestyle

Minpunten

very low flying hours payments
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and active environment.

Nice and warm. Welcoming, cultural and highly recommended. Learnt to be a quick thinker and a fast problem solver. Developed personal skills that I will always benefit from.

fun flying

It was great being part of Air arabia team.It had a small team with warm people.Flying was fun selling food,duty free goods initially was doubtful but worked out to be good fun and keeping myself occupied in long haul flights.Amazing team therefore always fun to fly.

seeing different places

Good place

Good amd fast growing company, good enviroment for cabin crew, nice destinations , fun work , chalenging kind of work and self improving, makes your sociable life more bigger.

Air Ararbia

Working for Air Arabia was not easy. You learned to be independent and mature. Management hardly supported you and co-workers were the same. The hardest part of the job, was knowing you could not progress, but the most enjoyable part was looking after passengers and flying away.
Was deze review waardevol?

fun place and excellent staff

Would love to work with a company who provides its staff healthy working environment. Air arabia gives guidance and necessary advice on any query. The staff is really good. Flights are comfortable with friendly people. The air line is not that strict is lineat to its staff.

good team

Good experience

Nice exposure and nice experience. Management was good and supportive. Nice friendly environment. As aviation is a booming and growing industry. Professional and lots more.

Travelling, salary and exposure

Was deze review waardevol?

its a very fun job to be cabin crew

The job it self its very nice and fun. However its not a job that you can work forever. Its a very good job when you're young and like to travel. I still love the job, but I think its the time to go back to something Like I used to do and I have been studies for...

Work and Play

Working as a crew was fantastic, meeting new people, working with people from different cultural back ground and yet getting along like long lost friends, words cannot describe the amount of fun I had. I have absolutely no regrets.

Fun work environment

Long Hours
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Air Arabia. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering

• Bedrijven
  • Air Arabia
  • Reviews van medewerkers
  • Flight Attendant
Laat ons weten hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren
Wat zou je willen toevoegen of veranderen?