Addison Group
3,8 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Addison Group Reviews

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Functie

3,8Werk-privébalans

Sorteer op

RelevantieBeoordelingDatum
Alle 362 reviews worden getoond

Encouraged comradery, but definitely looking to get more jobs at the site I was at.

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
Somewhat ok for a small firm. Sponsored group outings and activities but none I could attend due to disability and places and times they were being held.

Great Place to Work!

Have loved my time here - will stay with Addison Group for years to come! Helpful management and truly a people-first environment. They care about us as people and promote us internally to grow the business. Love this company.
Was deze review waardevol?

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. I enjoyed the convenience of working for this staffing agency. The staff was able to place me on a direct hire with a company that fitted my needs and wants.
Was deze review waardevol?

The pay for HHA should be $15.00 hourly across the board due to gas prices have increased. Sometimes clients want you to go grocery shopping.

Arcadia Home Healthcare was a good place to start working and was offered a retirement plan. I left to work for Fidelity and now invested into their retirement plan. Now working long term assignment that I am invested at college position in Health and Wellness Monitoring. Thanks for the knowledge from the above positions to find my dream career and hoping to make more money with Dignity Advance Planning.
Was deze review waardevol?

Addison is another work shop. Not a bad place, but like many other Agencies, its a people-factory.

My recent experience with one of the reps. was not positive, but in the past, I've had no issues with Addison. They got me jobs. Keep in mind, Addison is a "temp" agency and unfortunately, many New Yorkers have to work two contracts just to make a livable salary and yes, even with a college degree. With the current state of employment it's a "Go," for younger low cost labor and a "No Go," on Experienced Labor.

You work and get paid.

Minpunten

If your contract ends over a weekend, do not expect your personal items to be returned to you, Addison rep. was too lazy to even mail mine, hourly rate is not related to work so be careful.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Great staff

Recruiting team is great at listening what type of role you're looking for and will do their best to find it and are very supportive of your decisions.

Very friendly management

Addison Group worked to get me a fair starting wage as a temp. I was hired by the company where I was placed as soon as the time became available. No issues.

Nice Management

No paid holidays
Was deze review waardevol?

Good contract/temp to hire company

Very nice agency to work for. I would give five stars but the compensation package could be better especially for the amount of experience being bought to the table. The person that your assigned to is always available for any concerns, check in with you regularly and even offered helped to prep for interviews.

Pluspunten

Great assignment with option to hire on

Pay
Was deze review waardevol?

Great recruiters that care.

Placement has always become a permanent position with a great company. Addison works with good companies who are growing and thriving. They give you the opportunity to become successful.

Not bad could be better

The only downfall working with Addisson is that it’s no guarantee they place you at another job once you are done with one assignment , communication with recruiters were not that good. They barely get back to you about openings
Was deze review waardevol?

I do not recommend this place for work.

Addison Group did not know the company I was hired for or the extent of the work that I would be doing. They believe everything the company told them. The company turned out to be a less then ideal working environment. Addison Group seems to have a huge disconnect with their departments internally. Can not recommend them for employment seekers. I was let go just for calling off sick 2 times. They told me I have to go to work even if I’m sick. Your health is not important to this company or the place they send me. They did not offer me another job. Pay was not enough for the amount of work I was doing.

Nothing good

Everything bad

It was alright

Just because you can drink on the job doesn’t mean you should. There were some good and some bad things overall it was an average experience. You can make good money but it’s tough starting out
Was deze review waardevol?

Productive and fun place to work

Great team to work with, even has benefits. Flexible team to work with evencheck up on you often to make sure you are in agreement with the job and that u r confortable

Understanding management

Was deze review waardevol?

I love working for this company

I have been here for 8 years or so. The owner really takes care of us and I absolutely hate thinking about moving to a new company, but I have to go where my family is
Was deze review waardevol?

I liked the job itself- horrible management and culture there

felt like it was going to college everyday, micromanagers everywhere, unrealistic goals to hit, managers and other employees talking behind everyone's back.. just so toxic

the actual job was fun

everything else
Was deze review waardevol?

Easy enough to get a job offer with my qualifications

Addison Group did not know the company I was hired for or the extent of the work that I would be doing. They changed the amount of time of my contract. The company turned out to be a less then ideal working environment. Addison Group seems to have a huge disconnect with their departments internally. Can not recommend them for employment seekers.

Free garage parking

Minpunten

Over worked, unsustainable expectations, no shift flexibility.

Great work place

The Addison group gave me a job in my desired field and was comfortable with working the staff is friendly and make work feel like a home. There is a family environment

Stay away, horrible treatment

Terrible temp agency. Not only they do not pay for any holidays but they make sure that you get minimum wage so can get more. From my experience this is the worst company I worked with.

Doesn’t back the employees

The leadership at the Addison Group is not there to back you up. They’re there to back up the companies. When you ask for support you get the run around. It’s very discouraging. Unless you have to have a job I’d keep looking.

Pay

Lack of support

very good

Very very good company. Can help each other all the time. Lots of learning and teaching from senior. However pay can be better as it is very very very low.

Nice staff

It was good experience. Just wish i hadn't got sick before completing my contract. I did receive a call back for a different contract. However i had already found other employment. And since then i have moved out of state

Free lunches

Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Addison Group. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.Stel een vraag

Algehele waardering