Logo van Accenture
Accenture
4,0 van de 5 sterren.
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

Reviews voor Accenture in Ashburn, VA

Schrijf een review voor dit bedrijf
Je ziet reviews in Ashburn, VA op basis van je huidige locatie.
Niet je gewenste locatie?Kies een andere.
Functie

8 reviews gevonden voor de zoekopdracht.Bekijk alle 20.740 reviews

Fast Paced organization

Door Indeed uitgelichte review

De nuttigste review volgens Indeed
This is a great organization to work for if you are willing to put the time in. I was employed here on a contract to rebuild an enterprise channel partner organization.

Pluspunten

Payscale

Minpunten

Very long work hours

Awesome

Great place to work. Flexibility of work schedule is not consistent in all contracts though. Leadership generally looks out for your best interest and if there is a training budget, they will provide.
Bedrijfscultuur

Accenture is a great place to work

Accenture is a great place to work. I learned a lot about the work ethics of Accenture. Breaks are monitored very closely. One is given two 15 minute breaks. If lunch is taken one has to work extra time to make up for the time taken for lunch.

What you make of it

From my experience, if you want to just do typical day to day things that is fine. However, creating your own work and tasking yourself outside of normal business operations is much more rewarding.

Accenture

I greatly enjoyed my time with Accenture Federal Services. I would have stayed but grew tired in the position I held. I made several attempts to make a transition into other roles however nothing ever materialized. My management team was excellent especially those who directly managed me.
Was deze review waardevol?

Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt

Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen

Productive and fun workplace

Fantastic work culture within the domain I was working on. Had really supportive team mates, mentors who would guide through during delivery. Indeed, great company to work for.

great place to work

A typical day of work consists of managing the lab infrastructure and environment. I expanded my knowledge and experience with vCenter and vSphere 4.1 and 5.0 as well as my knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 and various Linux platforms. My coworkers are easy to work with and foster a great learning environment. The hardest part of the job is also the most rewarding part of the job, fixing issues that I am not familiar with. Once I research and implement the fix, I grow professionally. The most enjoyable part of the job is working together well with different departments/teams: storage, networking, Windows, Linux, etc. and learning from them.

Pluspunten

Working with extremely smart individuals.

Minpunten

Working in contracting, can be an issue if contracts are not renewed
Bedrijfscultuur

A great company that works with the latest technology

I've been able to grow within the company and learn a variety of skills. The company expects a lot of the employees and hires the best employees.
  • Bedrijven